Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management is promoted by the Modern Academy Society, Modinagar. Aim of the Amrapali Institute is to provide and promote quality professional education for the new generation and future executives. It is the first affiliated and approved Institute of Kumaon region providing Hospitality and Catering Management education from the base level.
Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management is affiliated to “Kumaun University, Nainital” and “Uttaranchal Board of Technical Education, Roorkee”.
BHMCT & DHMCT programmes are duly approved by “All India Council for Technical Education” (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi.
Courses Offered in AIHM
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (DHMCT) - All India Council of Technical Education Approved 3 year Diploma having International acceptability
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) - All India Council of Technical Education Approved 3 year Bachelor having International acceptability
Facilities in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management:
Library, Computer Centre, Training lab, Hostel, Cafeteria, Sports and Health Support
Affiliation of AIHM
- Uttarakhand Technical University
- Uttarakhand Open University
- Uttarakhand Technical Board of Educaton
- Indian Housekeepers Club
- World Association of Chefs Societies
- Indian Federation Association of Culinary
- Network of Asia Pacific Education & Training Institutes in Tourism
- International Accreditation Organization(IAO)
- Kumaoun University Nainital
Contact Address of Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management for 2013 Admissions, 2013 Results and other Information related Exam Dates 2013
Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management
Shiksha Nagar, Kaladhungi Road, Haldwani - 263139, Uttarakhand, India
+919837302005, 9759670200, 9759670300, 9759670400, 9759670500