The Institute of Clinical Research India, (ICRI) in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, believes in imparting those courses on Clinical Research that are at par with the global standards. The ICRI Institute also believes in filling up the skilled manpower in Clinical Research in India.
The Institute of Clinical Research India has a vision of producing a league of competent professionals in the domain of clinical research. ICRI strives to metamorphose the clinical research scenario into an international level by providing the best possible education and research facilities to its students.
ICRI Dehradun Campus
ICRI’s newest campus in Dehradun is its sixth in India, and is spread over an extensive area of 2.5 acres and equipped with modern infrastructural facilities, an updated library, Computer & Science laboratories, and a canteen. In addition to this, it also offers assistance in availing hostel facilities for girls’ and boys’ with features like spacious rooms, common TV rooms, and a modern mess.
Institute of Clinical Research India Campus List
- ICRI Delhi Campus
- ICRI Mumbai Campus
- ICRI Bangalore Campus
- ICRI Ahmedabad Campus
- ICRI Dehradun Campus
- ICRI Hyderabad Campus
- Upcoming Residential Bangalore Campus
Eligibility for enrolling in ICRI:
The eligibility criteria for different courses at Institute of Clinical Research India may be different for different courses offered.
Selection Procedure in ICRI:
The selection is based on the scores in the written test conducted by Institute of Clinical Research India, personal interview and academic records.
Part-Time courses offered by ICRI:
1 Year Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Data Management
- PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research specialization in Business Development
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research Specialization in Quality Assurance and Audit
- PG Diploma in Healthcare Management
- Executive MBA in Healthcare Management
- PG Diploma in Clinical Data Management
9 months Courses
- PG Diploma in Clinical Trial Management
- PG Certificate in Clinical Research for Nurses
6 months courses
- Certificate in Clinical Research for Nurses
Full time programs offered by ICRI:
- M.Sc. in Clinical Research Program
Duration: 2 years.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research
Duration: 1 year.
Note: The degree is conferred by the Cranfield University U.K. But the course is not recognized by either the AICTE or UGC.
Admission Procedure in Institute of Clinical Research India:
Minimum eligibility criteria for application to the course in ICRI would be either of the following:
- A postgraduate or graduate in Bioscience/Life Sciences (with any of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotech) with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- A postgraduate or graduate with Chemistry as a subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- A postgraduate or graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- A postgraduate or graduate in Medicine
- A graduate or equivalent degree/diploma in Nursing
Selection Procedure in Institute of Clinical Research India
To maintain high academic standard in ICRI, the Institute gives due importance to the quality of students enrolled. To ensure this, the selection of individual student will undergo the following procedure:
- Written examination
- Personal interview
- Screening and selection of students based on merit
Facilities in Institute of Clinical Research India:
- Placement cells
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Collaboration with international companies for research work
- Corporate training
- Organization of workshops by accumulating the best of the brains in clinical research throughout the world.
- Computer centers.
Placements offered by ICRI:
The companies, which generally provide placements to the students of Institute of Clinical Research in India, are: Pfizer, Cognizent, iGATE, Quintiles, Escorts, Quintiles, Ranbaxy, Cipla, Cognizent, Pfizer, IRL-Synexus, Clinirx