Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences (SGRRMC) is of the premier Medical Education Institute in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. In the year 2002 Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital a 450 bedded Multi specialty Teaching Hospital was established, and attached to Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences. Now it is to be converted into a 700 bedded Super Specialty Hospital.
Guru Ram Rai Institute is a centre of excellence for Medical Education at Dehradun.
Departments in Hospital
Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Bio Chemistry, Comunity, Medicine, Dentistry, ENT, Forensic Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Medicine, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Radiology and Surgery
Admissions in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Science, Dehradun
The admissions for 100 seats of MBBS 2012-2013 batches is purposed as follows-
- 35 seats through government conducted UPMT test.
- 65 seats through all India based exam (UCMEE) (Management seats).
- 15 Seats- N.R.I. quota (under consideration)
- Emergency hospital services (Medicine, Surgery, Orthopadics, Obs and Gynae, Eye, ENT, Neurosurgery, Plastic surgery) available for 24 hours.
- Ambulance facilities.
- State of art 8 Operation theatres-complex.
- Trauma treatment facilities for accident cases 24 hours.
- Intensive care units: Surgical and Medical ICUs.
- Coronary care unit.
- Pediatric ICU.
- Dialysis – 24 hours service available over four dialysis machine.
- OPD Timings are from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Burn unit.
- Blood bank 24 hours.
- Reference laboratories 24 hours.
- Radiological investigations: X Rays, Ultrasound, CT scan for 24 hours.
- General wards, Semi private and private wards available.
- 24 hour in house chemist shop.
- In house Optical shop (9 AM to 5 PM).
- Cafeteria for patients and attendants at nominal prices