Alu Daal Pakora (Potato and Pules Dumplings)
Brief: Aloo Daal Pakora is served as a snack and is one of the favorite snacks of the locality of the Kumaon. It is served with chutney or tomato ketchup. It is an innovative food of Kumaon.
- Boiled Potatoes - 25 gms
- Ginger - 5 gms.
- Onions - 100 gms.
- Hot spices - 1-tsp.
- Garlic 5-6 flakes
- Lemon - 1
- Coriander leaves
- Green chilies 3-4
- Egg - 1
- Fat/oil for deep frying - 300 ml
- boiled mix Dal (pulse) - 100 gms.
- Bread crumbs - 100 gms.
- Peel and mash potatoes add salt and half of lemon.
- Chop onions, ginger, chilies and coriander leaves. Mix it with
Dal. Add lemon juice shot spice.
- Flatten the potatoes and stuff the Dal mixture.
- Make a cylindrical role and dip in beaten egg white. Coat it
with breadcrumbs, deep fry in oil.
- Served hot with chutney or tomato Ketchup.
eUttaranchal Matrimonial now offers over 13,500 active profiles from Garhwal and Kumaon. Join Uttarakhand's No.1 Matrimonial website.
Uttarakhand Himalayas have an absolute vast area for Trekking and Camping. It is simply a paradise for the adventure sports lovers, pilgrimage and tourists.
Discover Uttarakhand Tourism
Uttaranchal has a cultured and colourful society. The religious, social and cultural urges of the people of Uttaranchal find an expression in various fairs and festivals.
Know Uttarakhand Culture
eUttaranchal Villages contain demographics of 15828 villages/towns from Uttaranchal. The census data has been taken from India Census 2001 and the other data is user generated. Explore