Mixed Bhaddu Dal
Brief: Bhaddu is a heavy bottom and narrow neck
pot made of mix alloy.
- Rajma - 150 gms
- Urad Dal - 150 gms
- Oil - 100 ml
- Whole Garam Masala - 15 gms
- Turmeric powder - 1 Tea Spoon
- Cumin Seeds - 5 gms
- Whole Red Chilies - 4-5 Pieces
- Coriander Seeds - 5 gms
- Tomato Puree - 50 gms
- Cream - 10gms
- Salt to taste
- Put overnight soaked dal in Bhaddu with water
- Add whole Garam Masala, Salt and little oil, bring it to boil
in medium heat until it tenders well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds, coriander seed, and whole
red chilies and fry till it cracks.
- Add Ginger and Garlic paste, tomato puree and fry for sometime
- Add boiled dal and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cream. Serve hot.
eUttaranchal Matrimonial now offers over 13,500 active profiles from Garhwal and Kumaon. Join Uttarakhand's No.1 Matrimonial website.
Uttarakhand Himalayas have an absolute vast area for Trekking and Camping. It is simply a paradise for the adventure sports lovers, pilgrimage and tourists.
Discover Uttarakhand Tourism
Uttaranchal has a cultured and colourful society. The religious, social and cultural urges of the people of Uttaranchal find an expression in various fairs and festivals.
Know Uttarakhand Culture
eUttaranchal Villages contain demographics of 15828 villages/towns from Uttaranchal. The census data has been taken from India Census 2001 and the other data is user generated. Explore