Brief: Kumaoni delicacy prepared with mixed dal
stock, thickened by Rice paste and served with Rice
- Bhatt(Black Soyabean) - 50 gms
- Gahat (Kulath) - 50 gms
- Rajma - 50 gms
- Channa - 50gms
- Urad - 50 gms
- Rice - 30 gms
- Ginger - 30 gms
- Garlic - 5-6 Flakes
- Cumin seeds - 1 Tea Spoon
- Cloves - 5-6
- Black pepper - 1 ½ Tea spoon
- Hot Spice - ½ Tea Spoon
- Green Coriander - ½ Bunch
- Soak Rice overnight and grind into fine paste
- Soak dals overnight and boil in plenty of water, till tender
- Make fine paste of black pepper, cloves, Ginger, Garlic And
- Fry the ground paste in Oil for sometime
- Add dal extract (Stock) and thicken it with Rice paste and
cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add hot spice.
- Garnish it with chopped Green Coriander and Boiled Rice.
eUttaranchal Matrimonial now offers over 13,500 active profiles from Garhwal and Kumaon. Join Uttarakhand's No.1 Matrimonial website.
Uttarakhand Himalayas have an absolute vast area for Trekking and Camping. It is simply a paradise for the adventure sports lovers, pilgrimage and tourists.
Discover Uttarakhand Tourism
Uttaranchal has a cultured and colourful society. The religious, social and cultural urges of the people of Uttaranchal find an expression in various fairs and festivals.
Know Uttarakhand Culture
eUttaranchal Villages contain demographics of 15828 villages/towns from Uttaranchal. The census data has been taken from India Census 2001 and the other data is user generated. Explore