Sani Hui Mooli and Nimbu (Radish and Lemon with Spices)
Brief: Wow! mouth waters the moment you have a
flavor of this refreshing and tempting mixture of radish, lemon,
curd and paste of bhang seeds. It is usually eaten during winter
- Radish - 400 gms
- Garlic - 5 flakes
- Green chilies - 10
- Lemon - 1
- Salt to taste
- Curd - 250 gms
- Roasted Bhang seeds - 50 gms.
- Sugar - 60 gms
- Prepare batons of 2" in length of peeled and properly
- Grind garlic, roasted bhang seeds, green chilies together.
- Take out the lemon segments.
- Mix the paste well and toss radish in it and the lemon segments.
- Add curd, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Its ready to serve garnish with coriander leaves.
eUttaranchal Matrimonial now offers over 13,500 active profiles from Garhwal and Kumaon. Join Uttarakhand's No.1 Matrimonial website.
Uttarakhand Himalayas have an absolute vast area for Trekking and Camping. It is simply a paradise for the adventure sports lovers, pilgrimage and tourists.
Discover Uttarakhand Tourism
Uttaranchal has a cultured and colourful society. The religious, social and cultural urges of the people of Uttaranchal find an expression in various fairs and festivals.
Know Uttarakhand Culture
eUttaranchal Villages contain demographics of 15828 villages/towns from Uttaranchal. The census data has been taken from India Census 2001 and the other data is user generated. Explore