About Aalia Resort in Haridwar
Aalia Hotel and Resort in Haridwar is a unique luxury hotel located right on the banks of holy river Ganga. It is the perfect place to experience the prestine beauty of nature and spirituality at one place. Travellers can plan visits to Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie. Guests can also plan for sacred Chardham Yatra or an excursion to Rajaji National Park located at proximity to the hotel.
Chandi Devi, Mansa Devi, Daksha Mahadev Mandir and a lot more places to visit in Haridwar. People fond of photography can click snapshots of panoramic views of beautiful nature. The hotel is own by JPL Hospitality Services Pvt Ltd.
Location of Hotel Aalia Resort
The hotel is located on the banks of river Ganga at 10 km from Haridwar city near Shyampur (Najibabad-Bijnor road).
The hotel offers a total number of 12 villas with following names Chila Suite, Garden Suite, River Suite, Aalia Villa etc. Each villa has all modern and luxury aminities like AC, LCD TV with cable connection, DVD Player etc.
Dining in Aalia Resort, Haridwar
The resort has a multi cuisine restaurant Alipeno with a capacity of 60 persons. Enjoy the mouth watering meals as per menu to calm down your appetite.
- AC Rooms with TV, DVD Player, attached bathrooms.
- Gardens, Roof top Deck, Swimming Pool, Yoga and Meditation, Private Helipad
Activities at Aalia Resort
- Jungle safaris through Rajaji National Park,White water rafting at Rishikesh
- All Terrain Vehicles available for off-road adventures, Archery, Badminton, Table tennis, Volleyball
- Croquet, Mountain biking, Nature walks, Pool table, Darts board games, Picnics, Sightseeing tours, Ganga Aarti
Aalia Resort Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Price (Single)||Price (Double)|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Cost Includes :
- Room for one night, Daily breakfast, Daily use of the facilities including Steam Room, Swimming pool.
- Daily scheduled Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation
- Taxes as applicable, All government taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
Hotel Aalia Resort Packages
2 Nights Packages in Aalia Hotels & Resorts in Haridwar
|Leisure Package||15% discount on Spa|
|Spa Package||One Spa treatment, 45 minutes each for 2 persons during stay, 25% off on further treatment.|
|Safari Package||15% discount on Spa, One Safari on shared basis.|
|Signature Package||One Spa treatment, 45 minutes each for 2 persons once, or twice for one person during the stay. 25% discount on further Spa treatment.|
|Extended Stay Rate||15% discount on Spa|
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Package Includes :
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast at the restaurant Alipeno
- Daily buffet dinner OR Table de Hote dinner (Fixed menu) at Alipeno
- Daily scheduled Yoga, Pranayam and Meditation
- Complimentary Ganga Aarti at the resort
- Complimentary use of the Steam room and Swimming pool
How to Reach Hotel Aalia Resort in Haridwar
By Air: If you are planning your journey to Haridwar by air, you need to board a flight for Jolly Grant Dehradun from Delhi Airport. Then you can hire a cab/taxi to cover remaining distance of 35kms. Taxis are easily avilable.
By Train: Haridwar railway station is well connected to various popular cities.If you are coming from Delhi, it will take around 4 to 5 hours to reach Haridwar. Shatabdi Express is an excellent option.
By Bus: The bus stop at Haridwar is just opposite to the railway station.You can book seats in hitech,volvo or ither buses as per your convinience. The buses are avilable from various parts of Northern India like Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana.