Bhikampur Lodge, Nainital
Rating for Bhikampur Lodge : 3.2/5 based on 93 ratings!
Hotel Star Rating: / Heritage Hotel
Hotel Bhikampur Lodge, NainitalThe property was purchased on December 12, 1955 from Col. Raja Jagat Bir Singh the then Raja of Jind by Nawab Mohd. Rahmatullah Khan Sherwani, Nawab of Bhikampur. It has a land area of 1.9 acres and has ample parking space. A private motorable road leads directly to the property. The property is well known as BHIKAMPUR LODGE.
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY:
The property is situated in serene and peaceful surroundings. It has an added advantage of 24 hrs of regular free movement of vehicles.
Location of Hotel Bhikampur LodgeThe Bhikampur Lodge hotel is accessible from the Mall Road both from Mallital and Tallital, situated about 500 metres from the prestigious Governors House on the Governors house road. It commands a breathtaking panoramic view of Nainital and the Naini lake. Also a few metres ahead are the famous boarding schools like Sherwood College (Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw, Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, Kabir Bedi are a few famous personalities have all been alumni of this school) St. Josephs, St. Marys Convent, All Saints are other schools which are also a few metres away from the property. It is just above the Dev Singh Bisht College.
The Bhikampur Lodge in Nainital presently comprises of 4 single rooms on the ground floor and 2 suites on the first floor (all the rooms have attached bathrooms) also one cottage with a kitchenette and a single room both with attached bathrooms.
Dining in Bhikampur Lodge, Nainital
The Bhikampur Lodge kitchen offers the best homely food, exclusively Awadh’s cuisine with rich gravies and best starters direct from charcoal grill to different type of tikkas and vegetarian delights. We also serve Chinese and Continental food.
Activities at Bhikampur Lodge
Bhikampur Lodge Tariff Rate Card
Tariff Validity : 31 Sept 2012
Hotel Address - Bhikampur Lodge NainitalBhikampur Lodge,
Near DSB College,
Governor House Road,
Nainital, Uttarakhand India
How to Reach Hotel Bhikampur Lodge in NainitalBy Train
• 5013B Ranikhet Exp departing 22:40 evening from Old Delhi reaching Kathgodam Railway Station by Evening reaching 5:45 Early morning.On request,Transfers to the Camp (30 Km) can be arranged.
• 5035 Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express departing 16:00 afternoon Old Delhi reaching Kathgodam Railway Station 22:35 evening. On request,Transfers to the Camp (30 Km) can be arranged.
• 3019 Bagh Express from Kolkata/Howrah to Kathgodam reaching at 9:30 morning. On request,Transfers to the Camp (30 Km) can be arranged.
• 5308 Nainital Express from Lucknow City to Lal kuan reaching at 6:10 early morning. On request,Transfers to the Camp (49 Km) can be arranged.
• 5311 Kumaon Express from Mathura to Lal kuan reaching at 8:20 morning. On request,Transfers to the Camp (49 Km) can be arranged.
• 5013A Ranikhet Exp departing 22:40 evening from Old Delhi reaching Ramnagar Railway Station 5:00 Early morning.On request,Transfers to the Camp (65 Km) can be arranged.
A. New Delhi-Nainital is 278 Km via Hapur Bypass-Moradabad Bypass-Rampur Doraha-Kashipur Tiraha-TandaDariyal-Rampur Chauraha- Bazpur -Kaladhungi-Khurpatal (This is a new shorter & better route for the day journey)
For night journey avoid Kaladhungi Forest Road,take a diversion from Rampur Chauraha to Rudrapur which shall connect to Nainital (110 Km) via Pantnagar University-Lal Kua-Kathgodam Bypass or vice versa for the back journey
B.New Delhi-Nainital is 303 Km via HapurBypass-Moradabad Bypass-Rampur-Bilaspur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Kathgodam.
Nearest Airport is Pantnagar Civil Aerodrome (66 Km).Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi is 300 Km.