About Camp Nirvana in Gangnani (Near Barkot) Yamunotri
Camp Nirvana is located on slightly raised land along the banks of the Yamuna in the area that is known as the Rawain essentially the valley of the River Yamuna. The resort is at an Altitude of 2118 mtrs.Camp Nirvana Yamunotri provides luxury tented accommodation for Pilgrims and tourist at Gangani on the way to Yamunotri temple (part of Chardham Yatra pilgrimage). The luxury camp is beautifully set up on the bank of river Yamuna and surrounded by pine tree forest.
From every tent one can see the view of river Yamuna, scenic hill farmlands, villages and the surrounding mountains. To relax your body and mind our camp provides scenic, peaceful and natural surrounding for meditation & yoga. For adventure lovers we can arrange number of adventure activities at our camp site or trekking trips to nearby villages and mountains.
Location of Hotel Camp Nirvana
Camp Nirvana is situated 8 kms from Barkot on Yamunotri road at Gangani village on the bank of river Yamuna.
Few of the facilities available at our Camp Nirvana Yamunotri:
- Accommodation in spacious all weather proof Luxury Tents (24’ X 12’).
- Attached bathrooms with running water & basic toiletries.
- Morning bed Tea.
- Multi cuisine pure vegetarian dinning facility.
- Separate activity area for Aarti & Meditation.
- Yamunotri Temple tour & guide service.
- Escorted walks to near by Gangani Temple & villages.
- Ayurvedic massage & Astrologer is available on advance notice.
Dining in Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri
The multi cuisine restaurant at Camp Nirvana serves delectable fare. Tea is available throughout the day at the restaurant. Barbeque and bonfire evenings are also organised on request.
At Camp Nirvana, guests can attend the religious 'aarti' everyday and visit the much revered Gagnani Temple and Kund close by.
Activities at Camp Nirvana
Activities possible at Camp Nirvana
- Guided tour of Yamunotri Temple.
- Yoga, Meditation & Astrology.
- Trek to Sar Tal.
- Trek to Har Ki Dun & Ruinsara Tal (Lake).
- Tour of Lakha Mandal.
- River Rafting on Tons River near Mori (appx 45 kms from our Camp).
Adventure activities possible at Camp Nirvana, Barkot
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking
- Burma Bridge, Angling, River Crossing
- Sports activities: Badminton, Volley Ball, Cricket, Archery, Air Gun shooting
Camp Nirvana Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type - Luxury Tents||CP Plan||MAP Plan||AP Plan|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2012
How to Reach Hotel Camp Nirvana in Yamunotri
By Rail: Dehradun is nearest rail head (108 kms) to camp and you can also come by Haridwar Railway Station if you are visiting Haridwar.