About The Corbett Aroma Havens Resort in Corbett
Corbett Aroma Havens is a wildlife jungle resort in the green location of Corbett National Park. Surrounded by the open fresh air and breath taking flora n fauna, this eco - friendly resort is filled with deluxe luxury and warm hospitality. At the heavenly location on foot of the Kumaon hills, experience the closeness to the wild animal such as Elephant, tiger, Leopard and many more.
Why To Choose Corbett Aroma Havens Hotel in Corbett Park
- Encircled by diverse flora and fauna
- Rooms and cottages surrounded by Mango tress
- Well clean rooms with complete facilities and amenities
- A wide range of adventire activities offered by resort
- An exotic restaurant to serve guests a wide range of dishes including local Kumaoni cuisine.
Location of Hotel Corbett Aroma Havens
Corbett Aroma Havens is located close to the Corbett National Park in Dhikuli village. Ramnagar is a major town connects to the resort, located at a distance of 9 km. Amdanda Gate is a major entry point to the park is at distance of 700 mtr only from the resort.
The resort offers well appointed 17 double bedded rooms attached with air conditioner and hygenic toilets. All rooms has 24 cold and hot water supply. There are amenities such as multi channel satellite LCD TV, telephone in every room in the hotel. Guests will be delighted by watching Mango trees around rooms through the glass walls in the room.
Dining in Corbett Aroma Havens, Corbett National Park
The resort has a 25 seating capacity multi cuisine restaurant serving varieties of delicious dishes including local Kumauni dishes. Guests can also enjoy the delicacies in the the open air bamboo thatched circular dining area Gol Ghar.
- Satellite LCD Television, telephone, attach bathroom with hot/cold water round the clock
- Car Parking, Indoor games, Laundary, Doctor on Call, WiFi facility
- Conference or Party hall, Bonfire in winters, Swimming pool, Tea and Coffe maker
- Multi cuisine restaurant with room service, Intercom facility
Activities at Corbett Aroma Havens
The resort can arrange numerous adventure activities only on demand. A team of experienced proffessionals carry out various activities like Paragliding, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Rafting, River Crossing, Fishing, Jeep Safari, Elephant Safari, Jungle Safari in Corbett.
Corbett Aroma Havens Tariff Rate Card
|Room Category||EP (Room Only)||CP (Room with B/F)||MAP (B/F & Dinner)||AP (All Meals)|
|A/C Super Deluxe||3800||4200||5000||5700|
|Adult with Extra Bed||400/ per bed||35% of the cost||35% of the tariff cost||35% of the tariff cost|
|Child with Bed (5 to 12 year)||400/ per bed||25% of the cost||25% of the tariff cost||25% of the tariff cost|
|Child without Bed (5 to 12 year)||-||10% of the tariff cost||10% of the tariff cost||10% of the tariff cost|
Taxes Payable : 15.15 %
Tariff Validity : 30 June 2016
Cost Includes :
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Fruit Basket on First day. (Not applicable in EP).
- Cookies on First day. (Not applicable in EP).
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in respective Room
- Below 5 year Child Complementary without extra bed
- No Refund if No Show/ Early Check out/Cancel less than 24 hours
- 50% Refund Less than 72 hours
- 100% Refund Less than 10 Days
- 100% Refund Above 15 Days
How to Reach Hotel Corbett Aroma Havens in Corbett National Park
Corbett Aroma Havens can be reached by travelling a distance of 300 km from Delhi or 403 km from Lucknow by road.
From Delhi, one can take route : Delhi -> Hapu -> Muradabad -> Ramnagar -> Corbett Aroma Havens. The route from Delhi spans Hapur-Murababad-Ramnagar.
From Lucknow : Bareilly -> Kichha -> Rudrapur -> Doraha ->Kashipur -> Ramnagar
There are two trains between Delhi and Ramnagar. Corbett Park Link Express leaves Delhi Sarai Rohilla at 08:35 pm and Old Delhi Railway Station at 09:10 pm. Other train Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express starts from 04:00 pm from Old Delhi Rly Station.
Phoolbagh, Pantnagar at a distance of 50 km is the nearest airport. Delhi at a distance of 300 km is the nearest international airport.