About Emerald Trail Hotel in Jangalia Gaon (near Bhimtal)
Emerald Trail is the homestead property in Jangalia Gaon, Bhimtal. Jangalia Gaon is a picturesque quaint village, it is around 9 km uphill drive from Bhimtal. It is not only known for its warmth and affection, but also as an eco friendly resorts in Bhimtal.
Location of Hotel Emerald Trail
The hotel Emerald Trail is located in Jangalia Goan, a small hamlet just 10 kms from Bhimtal. The home stay is is 350 kms from Delhi, 500 kms from Lucknow, 22 kms from Nainital, 20 kms from Kathgodam 35 kms from Corbett.
There are 4 rooms for the guests, which are fully furnished and offers comfortable stay. The rooms have attached bathrooms, balconies & sit-outs that face the breathtaking valley. Living room with a fire place is where you can mingle with the guests.
Dining in Emerald Trail, Bhimtal
There is a common dining area and a well equipped kitchen offering organic and home cooked food.
- A 3 KW Solar plant providing uninterrupted electricity
- Solar water heaters for 24 hour hot water supply
Activities at Emerald Trail
- A vast collection of books, magazines, comics, children's books, indoor games
- Mountain bikes are available to discover the mountain side and village.
- camping, paragliding., Trekking, bird watching
- Boating in Nainital, Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal and Kayaking in Sattal.
- Visit Jageshwar, Mukhteshwar, Chota Kailash and NainaDevi Temple.
Emerald Trail Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Off Season (per night)||Season (per night)|
|Double Bed Room||3800||5000|
Tariff Package Includes:
- Inclusive of taxes and meals (breakfast , lunch and dinner)
- Per room per night on a twin sharing basis
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Terms and Conditions
- Driver accommodation @ Rs 750/- per night
- Extra Bedding @ Rs 1500/ per night
- Meals @ 500/ per adult person and Rs 250/- per child below 12 years per day for more than the 2 people per room.
- Groups and student booking discounts available.
- No credit card payments accepted.
- No foreign currency accepted.
- All foreign guests and non-Indian residents to submit a photo-copy of their passport at the time of check-in.
- Additional discounts can be offered for long-stays (over 6 nights stays) and groups of over 10 people.
- 100% refund from 5 days of booking, if travel date is 30 days from booking date
- 50% charges deducted if bookings cancelled 1 week prior to booked dates
- No refunds if cancellations are within day 1 - Day 6 of booked dates.
How to Reach Hotel Emerald Trail in Bhimtal
a) Take a sharp left where the road will take you via Bazpur to Haldwani / Kathgodam. This road since its not a national highway, is shorter by 20 kms. Word of caution : The road condition is not smooth and often you encounter many bad patches while driving.
b)Take the national highway, from Moradabad to reach Rampur, Rudrapur and then onwards to Haldwani.
Once you reach Haldwani, pass Kathgodam and take the diversion to Bhimtal. Follow the mountain road upto Bhimtal. Once in Bhimtal with the lake on your right, take a round-about of the entire lake and come to take the road which takes you up to Naukutchiyataal. While on that road ask for the para-gliding spot or JungaliyaGaon. Also watch out for the big signage Templeton International Academy. At this signage you will come across a fork, ignore the straight road and take the left road. Drive 7 kms uphill till you reach KailashDwar - a big stone arched gate to your right. 5 minute drive from there lands you at Emerald Trail to the right of the road.
By Train: Kathgodam is the nearest Railway Station from hotel. Ranikhet Express, Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti and Anand Vihar Shatabadi are the train options to reach Kathgodam. From Kathgodam you can get plenty of private and shared taxis.