About Hotel Hill Palace in Kausani
The Hill Palace is a boutique hotel located in the heart of Kausani, overlooking the Nanda Devi Mountain ranges. Guest will discover a sleek, sophisticated 3 star amenity hotel in Kausani, which is newly built in the Kumauni hills, with a location perfectly suited for family holidays and honeymooners, eminently stylish and contemporary enough to please the most discerning of holiday guests.
Location of Hotel Hill Palace
Hill Palace hotel in Kausani is located near Tea Garden of Kausani, and all the Kausani tourist places are easily accessible from here.
There are 18 deluxe rooms and 6 Himalayan and snow view rooms in Hill Palace hotel. Every room has been furnished in individual styles whilst ensuring comfort, privacy and luxury. The large windows from Himalayan view rooms invite guests to experience comfortable elegance and majestic views of the surrounding mountains.
Dining in Hill Palace, Kausani
Hotel Hill Palace in Kausnai have a multi cuisine restaurant which serves a variety of dishes, from Indian, Chinese & Mughlai & local specialties. The restaurant serves Ala Carte & buffet meals depending on client’s preferences. The restaurant is located on the 2nd floor with large pane windows overlooking the mountains, a fresh start of the day with the most beautiful surroundings is always a good idea.
- 24 Hours hot & cold running water, Heat convectors during winters, Tea/coffee maker, LCD televisions, Room service, Full power back up, Pick up & drop facility
- Laundry service on request, Dressing mirror, Wi-Fi internet facility, Local/STD calling services
- Conference hall facility, Ground floor rooms for senior citizens, Terrace rooms for honeymooners
- Driver accommodation, Business centre/fax & email / printing facility
- Bonfire in winters & summer nights, Tea coffee making facility in the room
- Car parking, Doctor on call, Travel assistance, Local handicrafts and souvenir shop
Activities at Hill Palace
- Video games for kids, Movies in the evening & video library, card games, board games, table tennis and pool table
- Cycling & adventure activities, Excursion tours & special interest tours, Local folk dance performance on request, Kids Play area
- local sightseeing half day & full day tours, Guided Nature treks and morning walks