About The Oak Grove Homestay in Jaiharikhal
The Oak Grove Inn provides all the little comforts of a homestay during your stay in Jaiharikhal village near the popular hill station - Lansdowne. The warm and friendly staff will help organise anything that you may require and provide information and contacts for any other activities that you may want to undertake like nature hikes, picnics and road trips.
The Oak Grove property is the 60 year old home, managed by Col(Retd) Bikram Rawat and his wife Neelam.
Location of Hotel The Oak Grove
This charming little homestay nestled on a beautiful hillside village of Jaiharikhal, just 6 kms from Lansdowne. The Oak Grove Inn offers spectacular view of the Himalayas.
The rooms in Oak Grove resort are categorised as Double Bed rooms, Family Room and Honeymoon Cottage. Each room provides you with most comforts and amenities including arrangements for home-cooked meals etc.
Dining in The Oak Grove, Lansdowne
Home made fixed menu vegetarian food is served in at Oak Grove homestay. Non veg dishes are available on order for an extra charge.
The Oak Grove Tariff Rate Card
|Double Bed Room||2000|
|Honeymoon 2 room cottage||4000|
Taxes Payable : 7.18 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016
- Any Early Check In (2 hrs prior) or Late Check Out (2 hrs after), will incur an additional charge of Rs 300.
- Confirmation of bookings will be done ONLY on receipt of an advance payment.
- Payments can be made online into a bank account (please ask for details) or by dropping a cheque in any SBI drop box
- credit/debit cards are not accepted
- Only a few rooms have TV, so please check with us in advance.
- Please bring along a copy (and original) of your PHOTO ID, either a PAN Card or Driving Licence as this is required for registration purposes.
- We serve home cooked vegetarian meals on a fixed menu basis for only the guests staying at our homestay.
- Bonfires can be arranged during the winter months on payment.
How to Reach Hotel The Oak Grove in Lansdowne
By Road (From Delhi): It takes 6 hours drive to reach Jaiharikhal from Delhi.
Road Route from Delhi: Delhi - Meerut - Bijnor - Kiratpur - Najibabad - Kotdwara - Dogadda. 2 kms from Doggada there is a T-junction, take the LEFT turn on the PAURI road (the right turn goes to Lansdowne which is 23 kms from this point ). 15 kms from this turn one has to take a RIGHT turn for Lansdowne and Oak Grove Inn at Jaiharikhal is just 5.2 kms away.
By Train: The nearest railway station is at Kotdwar. It takes total 8 hours time ( (7 hrs by train + 1 hr by road)