About Hotel The Manor in Nainital
Hotel The Manor is a small family run heritage hotel near Nainital High Court offering a luxury filled accommodation best for a holiday in peace. A part of heritage property The Swiss Hotel, it is a perfect combination of Colonial style architecture and modern facilities.
The hotel is located at a distance of 1.5 km from Mall Road, Nainital and close to many tourist spots in Nainital like Naini Lake, The Flatts, Zoo, Ropeway etc. The hotel has wooden floorings and stylish furnishing with a homely ambience.
Hotel The Manor offers 14 elegantly decor rooms having all basic modern amenities like LCD TV, attached bath with hot/cold water, telephone, tea/coffee maker etc. There are premium and superior types of rooms offered by this heritage property.
Dining in The Manor, Nainital
Enjoy the bonefire with exquisite barbecue in the garden restaurant of the hotel. With excellent room service, guests can try delicious food in the home like atmosphere with perfect intimacy.
- LCD TV, telephone, attached bath, running hot/cold water, Complementary WiFi, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe
- Multicuisine Garden restaurant, Doctor on call, laundry, room heaters, Car parking,
Activities at The Manor
Nainital town is the centre of numerous holiday activities and the Manor will arrange any of these activity on guests request.
- Lake Tours in/around Nainital, Horse-riding, Yachting and Sailing on the Nainital Lake
- Play Golf at Raj Bhawan Golf Course, Aerial ropeway cable car rides to Snow View
- Site seeing and Taxi/Cab, Temporary membership at the Boat House Club Ltd.
- Corbett National Park for wildlife safaris and bird watching.
- Visit to the Nainital Zoo and the Cave Garden
How to Reach Hotel The Manor in Nainital
Hotel The Manor is located on the Swiss Hotel Property and Nainital High Court is at 2 mins walking distance from the hotel. From the Mall Road, one can avail taxi service to the hotel. Nearest railway station at 32 kms in Kathgodam and the Pantnagar Airport & IGI Delhi Airport are at 72 kms and 312 kms respectively away from The Manor.