About Hotel Vimoksha Resort in Ranikhet
Vimoksha Resort offers all round mix of physicality, spirituality and serenity with a healing touch to sooth your body, mind and soul. Unlike a commercial hotels in Ranikhet, ours is a cherished dream - a home-away-from-home, situated approximately 6000 feet high in the lap of Mother Nature, at its unpolluted best.
Be mesmerized at the awesome sight of the majestic Himalayan range - a panoramic jaw-dropping 180 degree view of snow-clad peaks from Nanda Devi to Nanda Kot to Panchachuli to the daunting, ever-nearer Trishul.
Weather at Vimoksha: Ranikhet/Majkhali is an all year comfort zone because of its altitude (approx 1800 meters) .
Summers (March to May) are very pleasant with the temperature during the morning/day hours varying between 18 C to 27 C. After the sunset the temperature drops down and ranges between 12 C to 18 C with cool breeze touching ones face. The monsoon season in Ranikhet stretches over from mid-June to August. Lots of cultural and sports activities take place in the city post monsoon.
Winters (November to February) have a temperature range of 7 C to 18 C during morning/day, just adequate to have a whole day sun bath. After the sunset chilly cold comes to play with you and the temperature comes down to even 0 C at late night. Snowfalls occurs during winters and the Paala is every morning affair.
Location of Hotel Vimoksha Resorts
Vimoksha Resorts is situated just 5 kms from the Ranikhet Golf Course, in the sleepy hamlet of Majkhali, is away from the usual hustle & bustle. Some nearby places are : Lake Bhaludam (19 kms), Shitlakhet (25 kms), Jageshwar Group of temples (60 kms).
There are 13 cute independent mountain cottages in Vimoksha Resorts, hanging delicately across the steep slopes. Each of the 2 and 3 bedroom cottages are very tastefully furnished; bedrooms having attached baths, along with a separate living/dining area, a terrace opening up to the valley below, a fully operational kitchen, and a private sit out garden.
Dining in Vimoksha Resorts, Ranikhet
There is multi cuisine restaurant in Ranikhet Vimoksha Resort. Meals are prepared for our guests in the central kitchen and served in the dining area. If you feel the occasion calls for a celebration, arrangements can be made for an open-air Barbecue dinner.
Activities at Vimoksha Resorts
- Bird Watching, Golf Course, Rock-climbing, rappelling, valley crossing
- Mountain biking, jungle walksVillage detours and Trekking
How to Reach Hotel Vimoksha Resorts in RanikhetBy Road :
- From Delhi - Delhi - Ghaziabad - Hapur - Moradabad- Rampur-Rudrapur-Haldwani- Bhowali-Khairna-Ranikhet-Majhkhali - Vimoksha Resort
- From Delhi via Corbett -Delhi - Gaziabad - Hapur-Moradabad-Kashipur-Ramnagar-Corbett-Mohan-Ranikhet-Majhkhali- VImoksha Resort
- From Nainital - Nainital - Bhowali - Khairna - Ranikhet - Majhkhali - Vimoksha.
- From Munsiyari /Dharchula/Bageshwar/Kausani - Munsiyari - Thal- Chaukori- Vijaypur-Bageshwar-Kausani;Someshwar-gagas-Ghingarikhal (Ranikhet toll barrier) - Majhkhali-Vimoksha
- From Pithoragarh/Berinag - Drive towards Ghat- Danya-panwanaula-Almora-Kos-Dwarson-Majhkhali-Vimoksha
By Train :
- From Delhi- Catch Ranikhet Express (Daily Overnight train) or Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti (Daily evening Train) or AVT Ac Express (Thrice a week morning train) up till Kathgodam and then follow the road instructions.
- From Lucknow - Catch Nainital Express up to Lalkuan, then a cab to Haldwani - Bhowali-Khairna- Ranikhet-Majhkhali