Code of Conduct
eUttaranchal Matrimonial (byoh.in) is a regional community matrimonial website and we expect all the members registering on the website to show an exemplary code of conduct among the community.
Please note that eUttaranchal Matrimonial is NOT A DATING WEBSITE and any attempt to show flirtness or casualness will NOT BE TOLERATED and may lead to immediate suspension of your account followed by legal actions if required.
- Provide all the necessary and truthful information regarding your Educational, Career or other personal information to other members.
- Do not create fake profiles or multiple profiles for the same person. Our system is capable of detecting duplicate profiles and this may lead to suspension of all of your profiles.
- While uploading the photos, make sure you are uploading your own photos only. Your single portrait photos shall be uploaded. Uploading photos of celebrities or any other person is strictly prohibited.
- While expressing interest, show interests selectively to the matches which are appropriate for you. Blindly sending interest to everyone is not going to help but rather irritate the other person.
- While sending personalized messages, show modesty in your communication.
- eUttaranchal Matrimonial is NOT A DATING WEBSITE. Do not try to flirt with other members. Members are here on this website for matrimony purpose.
- Sexually explicit messages will NOT be tolerated; any direct or indirect sexually explicit remarks will trigger the immediate termination of your account.
- Do Not post any pornographic photos on your profile.
- Do not throw yourself at people. Do not trouble other members if they are not interested to respond. Any aggressive behaviour will result in termination of your account.
Any other action that shall, at the sole discretion of eUttaranchal's moderators, be deemed offensive will not be tolerated and result in suspension or termination of your account.
Failure to follow the Code of Conduct will result in suspension or termination of your account without any prior notice.