We have developed the Self-Help and FAQs based on questions asked by our users and are sure that you will find answers to your questions here.
If you still can't find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
Getting Started - Registering and Creating a Profile
- How can I register on eUttaranchal Matrimonials?
Registration on eUttaranchal Matrimonials is very easy and FREE of cost. All you need to do is, fill out the registration form as accurately as possible.
- What are the benefits of registering at eUttaranchal Matrimonials?
- eUttaranchal Matrimonials Service is COMPLETELY FREE. All our members are PREMIUM MEMBERS by default.
- You may post and mange your personal profile
- You can add Multiple Photos in your profile
- You can create a partner profile of the kind of person you are looking for
- You can Search and view profiles without restrictions
- You can Contact other members and respond to members who express interest in you
- How much do I have to pay to register at eUttaranchal Matrimonials and use its services?
eUttaranchal Matrimonial Service is absolutely FREE! Register Now with eUttaranchal Matrimonial and post your matrimonial profile.
You can even exchange contact details with ACCEPTED members for FREE.
- How long does it take to register and create a profile?
Registering and creating a profile can be completed with in 5-10 minutes.
- How long does it take to get the profile active?
All the profiles registered at eUttaranchal Matrimonials are reviewed manually by our editors. It may take upto 48 hrs to get your profile reviewed and activated.
In case your profile is inactive after 48 hrs, please contact us with your username/profile id.
- Why is my profile inactive?
Your profile might be INACTIVE for one or more reasons below-
- Profile is pending for Review- Have you just registered with eUttaranchal Matrimonials?
Normally it takes upto 48 hours before your profile goes live after editorial review for the validity of the profile submitted.
- Ambigious Data- If you have entered ambigious data in your profile, your profile will not be activated.
- Incomplete Profile- All the registrations shall be complete in all respect. Incomplete profile are not activated. Login here and update your profile.
- Profiles and photographs found with vulgar or abusive contents are rejected immediately and will be deleted without any notification.
- Breach of Terms and Conditions- If you breach the terms and conditions of use, your profile will be automatically removed.
- Can I specify more than one e-mail address while registering?
No, you may specify only one e-mail address while registering.
- Can I register a profile on behalf of a relative or a friend?
Yes, you can! In the registration form you can specify your relationship with the person on whose behalf you are registering in the 'Profile Created by' option. Please enter the name of the person seeking the match in the 'First Name' and 'Last Name' field.
- Are there any restrictions while creating a profile on eUttaranchal Matrimonials?
Do not put your contact details like your email address, phone numbers or contact address in your profile description. Any profile having these details in profile description will be rejected without any notice.
Back to Top
Login and Password
- Why do I have to login and logout of eUttaranchal Matrimonials every time I visit the site?
Logging in and Logging out everytime you visit eUttaranchal Matrimonials keeps your account and personal information secure from access from unauthorized persons.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrive my password?
If you have forgotten your password, we can send it to you on your E-mail address (used during the process of registration). Click here to visit Forgot Password page.
- How do I change my password?
To change your password, follow the following procedure:
- Login to your Account at eUttaranchal Matrimonials.
- Click on "My Matri" link in the top menu
- In the left menu, click the link 'Change Password' and follow the instructions
Back to Top
- How do I edit my matrimonial profile?
Please follow the following steps to edit your matrimonial profile:
- Login to your eUttaranchal Matrimonials Account.
- Click on "My Matri" link on the top menu.
- Click 'My Profile' link in the left of your screen.
- Edit your personal profile according to the instructions provided and click the 'Submit' button at the end of the form.
- How can I make my profile more attractive and impressive?
- Make sure your profile is up to date and contains accurate information.
- Add an attractive recent photograph to your profile. Make sure your photograph is of appropriate size and resolution. This will increase the chanced of finding your desired life partner quickly.
- Take extra time to prepare your profile completely. Add as details as possible in your self description column. you may include - aspirations and goals, attitude towards life, your family and your hobbies. Remember, if you provide more information about yourself, you will be getting more number of responses from other members.
- Write about your family background under 'Family Background' section - about
your family members, their work, their expectation with you and with your future partner.
- We advise you to describe your preferred life partner in detail in 'Preferred Life Partner' section - about his/her personality, work and your expectation with him/her.
- Can other members view my contact details?
Only the Premium Members can view your contact details.
- How do I delete my profile?
To delete your profile, first login into your eUttaranchal matrimonials account. Then click the link "My Matri" link on the top menu. In the left menu, click on "Remove Profile" link.
- How do I get my profile back on after I have deleted it?
Once you have deleted your profile, the information related to your profile cannot be recovered. You will have to create a new profile.
Back to Top