Recent News Article
- Uttarakhand Board Result 2013 on May 26
- Planning Commission approves Uttarakhand Annual Plan of Rs 8500 crore for 2013-14
- Uttarakhand Class 10 Results 2013 Likely to be announced on May 26
- Govt sets time frame for implementation of Jermain dam project
- Uttarakhand sisters become first twins to scale Everest simultaneuosly
- Eight new DMs appointed in Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand govt sanctions Rs 90 crore for Raj Jat Yatra
- Dehradun girl tops ICSE board exams with 99% marks
- Uttarakhand Congress MLA Harish Dhami sent to jail
- National Disaster Response Force to establish base in Uttarakhand soon
Most Read Stories
- Wipro Infotech Opens Manufacturing Unit
- Investors interested in hotel and resort set up in Uttarakhand
- Horticulture technology mission initiated in Uttarakhand
- Dixit Commission report on Permanent Capital of Uttarakhand
- Uttaranchal:Land of Opportunity
- Uttarakhand rides high on healthcare boom
- Uttarakhand Board Result
- Graphic Era, HIHT University & Gurukul Kangri among 44 univ to loose deemed univ status
- Inspector Mohan Chandra Sharma
- Uttarakhand board exams from March 5
Govt & Politics
Dehradun: Uttarakhand government on Tuesday set a time frame to launch construction of the long awaited Jamrani multipurpose dam project on Gola river in Nainital, awaiting implementation since 1975. Chief Secretary Subhash Kumar held a meeti...
In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttarakhand government today transferred 10 IAS officers, appointing eight as District Magistrates. The new DMs are N K Jha (Tehri), V K Dhaundiyal (Rudraprayag), Arvind Singh Hayanki (Nainital), Chandrashe...
Pithoragarh: Ruling Congress MLA in Uttarakhand Harish Dhami on Saturday surrendered before a local court which rejected his bail plea and sent him to jail. Dhami, an accused in a clash that took place between two groups in 2007, surrendered ...
DEHRADUN, MAY 16: Devotees today thronged the famous Himalayan shrine of Badrinath in Uttarakhand, as its sacred portals were thrown open to the public in the wee hours today after six months of closure due to snow-bound conditions. Amid chan...
Efforts are being made to develop tourism as the backbone of Uttarakhand’s economy, Vijay Bahuguna, Chief Minister of the state said while laying the foundation of infrastructure projects worth Rs 38 crore at Muni Ki Reti in Rishikesh recen...
Dehradun, March 31: Efforts are being made to develop tourism as the backbone of Uttarakhand’s economy, Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna said laying the foundation of infrastructure projects worth Rs 38 crore at Muni Ki Reti in Rishikesh. Amon...
Uttarakhand Board Result 2013 for Class 10 (High School) and Class 12 (Intermediate) will be declared on Sunday, 26 May 2013 as reported by most of the sources. UK Board Exam Result 2013 will be available on the official website of … ...
Results for the Class 10 Uttarakhand Board Exams 2013 are expected to be announced on 26th of May, 2013. Students are eagerly waiting for their results as they need to apply for Pre-university education i.e. for class 11. The highest …...
Dehradun: Bhuvanya Vijay, a girl from Dehradun, has done Uttarakhand proud by emerging the all India topper this year in ICSE class XII board exminations with 99 percent marks. Ecstatic over her results declared yesterday Bhuvanya said she us...
Socio Economic Development
Planning Commission has approved an annual plan outlay of Rs. 8,500 crore for Uttarakhand for the financial year 2013-14. Meeting between Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia and Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna...
DEHRADUN, FEB 19: Uttarakhand government will frame a Housing and Urban Development policy paving the way for creation of a separate authority to speed up clearance of maps and facilitate construction of buildings in private and group housing...
New Delhi, Aug 16 (PTI) Delhi and Uttarakhand governments have supported the Centre’s decision to allow foreign players to open multi-brand retail stores, saying it would help in reducing inflation and benefit farmers and consumers. The...