Haridwar in March
The minimun and maximum temperature in March in Haridwar is 13°C and 27°C respectively. The weather is generally pleasant and clear in March and you would feel pleasant throughout the day. Summer Clothes clothes are recommended for Haridwar in March.
Cold at the starting of the month but pleasant and clear after that.
Haridwar has a pleasant climate for many months of the year. As it is located at the foothills of Himalayas, the climate never goes to the extreme level and remains pleasent throughout the year, although it receives heavy rainfall. Thus Haridwar is one such tourist spot that can be visited any time of the year. The annual mean rainfall in Haridwar is about 2136.7 mm.
- Haridwar in Summers: In the months of summer the temperature in Haridwar varies from 35°C to 45°C. Summer season is mild and moderate followed by a good rainfall in monsoon.
- Haridwar in Winters: The temperature ranges from 10°C to 30°C in the months of winter. The weather of Haridwar often becomes unpredictable. The winters are very cold in Haridwar. Wollen clothing is essential during this period.
- Monsoon Season in Haridwar: Monsoon season is from July to September and during this time most activities are suspended due to the heavy downpour. Rainfall is highest in the month of August. During the month of October and November the conditions are pleasant and temperate.
- Best Time Visit Haridwar: The ideal time to make a trip to Haridwar is between the months of September and April.
Nainital Monthwise Weather Details
- Haridwar Travel Guide
- Places to See in Haridwar
- Haridwar Weather
- Haridwar Hotels
- Haridwar Tour Packages
- How to Reach Haridwar
- Haridwar Distance Chart
- Places near Haridwar
- Haridwar Bus Car Taxi Hire
- Haridwar FAQs
- Haridwar Photos