Kuari Pass - The Famous Winter Trek
Kuari Pass offers some of the most beautiful views of imposing Himalayas. From there you can see the Chaukhamba Range, Mana (7272m), Kamet (7756m) and Abl Gamin (7355m) which extends to the Tibet border. In the middle foreground, a number of spectacular peaks including Dunagiri (7066m) and Changabang (6864m) enclose the Nanda Devi Sanctuary while to the west the snowcapped ranges extend to Gangotri.
More peaks visible are Nanda Ghunti, Hathi Ghoda Parbat, Neelkanth, Dronagiri, Mukut Parbat, Mana, Rishi Pahad, and Changbang, to name a few. The Winter Kuari Pass trek gives you a chance to view this impressive skyline of these mighty mountains from close quarters. On some occasion, you can also come across the footprints of the rare Himalayan Bear or Leopard.
Why Kauri Pass Trek?
- Explore the less traveled region of Himalayas
- Visit Auli, Joshimath, Gorson Bugyal during Kauri Pass Trek
- Easy to Moderate Trek
- The landscape changes with each uphill
- Enjoy Fresh air, majestic view of rivers, passes, green valley and Himalayas
- may encounter shepherds with their flock during summers.