Car Rentals: Terms and Conditions
Following are the some general terms and conditions regarding car booking from eUttaranchal Travel Network Pvt Ltd, hereby referred as eUttaranchal. The link of these terms is always mentioned in the chain of mails, when you book car rental from us. We consider that you have read all the terms and conditions and agree before booking the any vehicle as car/cab/taxi from us.
- AC will not work in hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- In case of snowfall / road block on the road car will not go ahead. Additional / further transfer must be arranged at your own cost.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- Parking will be paid one place one time at each day. In same day if guest want to visit the place again it should be paid by guest.
- Total amount is valid only for places which is mention in tour itinerary.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- We count 1 day from 6 am till 9 pm if you need vehicle before 6 am or after 09 pm in that case client will pay extra charges.
- If the vehicle is not in the good condition, please contact company immediately.
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5% than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Any abuse to our drivers or unacceptable behavior or driver feels in risk the driver has the right to ask the passengers to leave the vehicle.
- eUttaranchal reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- To reach airport/railway transfers/some important meeting on time it is the customer’s responsibility to inform driver or company at enough notice to reach at place on time. Any delay due to unavoidable circumstances like road block, strike, traffic jam, technical breakdowns, accidents, severe weather conditions, natural disasters or any other situation beyond our control eUttaranchal is not held responsible.
- Please inform & Discuss with your driver about your tour schedule and Itinerary.
- Don’t force driver to drive beyond the safe speed limit.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver.
- All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. Vehicle will not come again on the same route for a sightseeing which has been left. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- Any cost increased due to circumstances beyond our control resulting in forcefully extra days will be charged at nominal charges.
- Advance payment must be paid for each booking as per the email conversation.
- Driver will take full balance payment at pick up time at hotel / airport / railway station / Home. If the payment on the credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking is declined / Failed for some reason, for alternate payment instructions you must call in eUttaranchal, 72 hours prior to the time of departure, else the order is liable to be cancelled.
- Sometimes Online Payment takes 24 hours to 36 hours To Reflect Amount in Our Account and We Cannot Confirm or Provide any Services unless we received amount.
- Our booked vehicles are well maintained and are regularly checked up at service centres. Due to any reason (beyond our control) if the vehicle breakdown anywhere eUttaranchal is not responsible. We will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate. In case of flight delays or hotel cancellation we are not responsible if it is not our fault.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blocks due to political unrest or any such incidents.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 10% cancellation charges (which includes transaction fees) will be deducted, rest will be refunded, if canceled 48 hrs before the pickup time. Refund will be provided only if the cancellation is confirmed by us over Email only.
- One day vehicle charges will be charged against the cancellation in last 48 hrs. Company reserves the rights to provide refund on case to case basis.
- Refund of amount can takes upto 10-15 days from the date of approved cancellation.
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive a reply within one business day, please call the at our support number below. We will not be responsible if email, mail fails to reach us.
All the refund/cancellation requests shall be sent through email/mail in writing and be sent at the earliest possible. No refund shall be processed unless a written request (email or mail) is received.
Mode of Refund and Timeframe: Refunds will be processed to your bank account only and may take upto 10-15 business days. All the refunds will be done through NEFT transfer only. No refund will be done through cash.
eUttaranchal (https://www.euttaranchal.com) is owned and operated by eUttaranchal Travel Network Pvt Ltd.