Combined Institute of Medical Sciences And Research (CIMS), Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, is affiliated to HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Garhwal recognized by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Approved by Government of Uttarakhand and is managed by J.J Educational Institute DehraDun.
J. J. Educational institute is now a recognized through education, service, and research. Students are the centre of our activities and concerns, and we pride ourselves on being small enough to offer you incredible learning opportunities. CIMS is focused on providing educational programs that are second to none while building on our strengths in conducting research and providing professional service. We are proud of our international reputation for providing high quality educational programs
Affiliation of Combined (P.G.) Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Dehradun
- Affiliated to HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar (Garhwal)
- Recognized by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Uttarakhand)
- Recognized by Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi)
- Approved by Indian Association of Physiotherapist
Courses Offered in Combined Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM)
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Basic)Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology (BMLT)
- Bachelor of Med. Radio And Imaging Tech. (BMRIT)
- Bachelor of Medical Microbiology (BMM)
- P.G. Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics (Pathology)
- M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology
- Master of Physiotherapy
Eligibility for Admission in CIMSR:
Admission to the first year of a graduate course is open to a candidate who has passed 10+2 system of education (SSCE-2 Years/CBSE/ISCE-2 Years/Intermediate Board/Pre-University Examination-2 Years) with PCB/PCM. However, students who have passed 2 years diploma course after Matriculation (10th class) from any state technical board/ University council will also be eligible in respective courses.
The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in PCB/PCM taken together in the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC the marks obtained in PCB/PCM taken together in the qualifying examination year P.G.Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics shall be open to a candidate who has passed 10+2+3 pattern of education with 50% marks as aggregate with any one of these subjects: Microbiology, Medical Lab Technology, Medical Microbiology, B.v.Sc., B.P.T., B.Sc. (Medical group), B.Sc. (Radio & Imaging Technology), B.Sc. (Nursing), M.B.B.S. or equivalent graduate degree in medical sciences recognised by the University.