Affiliations and Recognition of Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences (DIBNS)
Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences is affiliated by H.N.B Garhwal Central University, Srinagar and approved & recognized by State Govt of Uttarakhand. Dolphin (PG) Institute, Dehradun is also accredited by NAAC. Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP), Mumbai and National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE), Jaipur has also approved this institute.
Courses in Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences
Dolphin (PG) Institute, Dehradun offers following highly focused paramedical courses :
- BSc & MSc in Biotechnology
- MSc in Industrial Biotechnology
- MSc in Microbiology
- BSc & MSc in Medical Microbiology
- BSc & MSc in Physiotherapy
- BSc & MSc in Medical Lab Technology
- MSc in Biochemistry
- MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- MSc in Chemistry
- BSc & MSc in Forestry
- B.Ed Bachelor in Education
Duration of Courses
All Bachelor and Master courses are of 3 years and 2 years duration except Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT) which is of 4 years duration plus 6 months internship.
Eligibility & Qualification Dolphin (PG) Institute, Dehradun
For Bachelor Degree Courses : 10 + 2 with minimum 50% from CBSE/ICSE/ State boards with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Zoology, Biology and Chemistry as per the course applied.
For Master Degree Courses : BSc in respective field with minimum 50% from recognised University or college.
Admission in Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences
Admission in Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences (DIBNS), Dehradun will be done through merit. Students can apply for admission by filling online or offiline application form with a registration fee of Rs 15000/-.
Click Here for filling online admission form for 2014-15 session. Registration fee should be deposited in the account of Dolphin Educational Society of India. Account No. – 1101002100001991
For complete fee structure for 2014-15 session : Click Here
Following document to be submitted by the applicant at the time of joining the institute-
- High School/HSC examination pass certificate and marksheet (03 copies).
- Intermediate/SSC examination pass certificate and marksheet (03 copies).
- Marksheet and pass certificate of the graduation course (for admission to P.G. courses) (03 copies).
- Age proof certificate (matriculation certificate).
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Certificate claiming reservation benefits (03 copies).
- Certificate of sports participation at University/State/National level (03 copies).
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner or CMO.
- Passport size photograph (16 copies).
- Self addressed envelope (11 cm x 25 cm size) with Rs.05 stamp affixed (10 nos).
- Gap Certificate (reasons for the gap year / years).
- NCC/NSS/Sports Certificate
Note:- Original documents to be verified at the time of counselling or joining the institute.
Co-Curricular Activities in Dolphin (PG) Institute Dehradun
With education, Dolphin (PG) Institute believes in polishing of various talents of its students. From time to time, Dolphin Student’s Welfare Committee DSWC organizes numerous co-curricular activities such as-
- Quiz competition
- Dance competition
- singing competition
- Flower and rangoli competition
- Picnic, nature walks and treks.
Facilities in Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences
Laboratories – Dolphin Institute has well equipped high end laboratories fitted with numerous educational and research instruments to enable students with hands on training experience.
Academic Facilities – Institute has fully wi-fi seven acres campus with 2 boys and 1 girls hostel. Well stocked library and PNB ATM are other facilities for students in the campus.
Sports facilities – Institute has both indoor and outdoor games facilities like chess, table tennis, carom, gymnasium, cricket, football, basketball, volley ball, etc. Dolphin (PG) Institute also organizes annual sports meet as well.
Other Facilities – Transport, Cafeteria/Canteen, Photostate and Cybercafe are some other facilities in the campus.