IMEC Rudrapur was established by Moshal Education Development Trust, New Delhi and conducts Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) to impart quality management education & training to the students.
Courses in Institute of Management Education & Consultancy, Rudrapur
IMEC Rudrapur offers 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Programs in Management leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The programs are industry oriented and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
|PGDM||60||Graduate with min 50%|
IMEC Rudrapur Course Feature
- A full time 2 years residential program completes in 6 tri semesters
- Curriculum is updated and highly structured as per recent industrial needs
- Course comprise 35 papers (23 Core & 12 Electives)
- Course includes research projects and 8 weeks of intense indutrial training
Infrastructure in IMEC Rudrapur
- Safe & Secure Campus : CCTV Cameras, Smoke Detectors, Fire Extinguishers
- Barrier Free Environment : Easy access for elderly and disabled persons, automatic elevator, special toilets
- Academic Utilities : Wireless Internet, Library, Reading room, Group Study room, Language Laboratory, Seminar Hall, Computer Hall, Class rooms and Tutorial rooms, Common rooms for Boys & Girls
- Value Added Utilities : In-House Cafeteria, Medical Facility, Electricity Generator
Admission in IMEC Rudrapur
IMEC Rudrapur takes admission in PGDM on the basis of valid CAT/ MAT/ CMAT scores. Shortlisted students will be called for GD and PI. Overall merit list will be prepare for final admission.
Students can submit fully filled application with the processing fees of Rs. 1100/- can be paid in the form of DD/PO in favor of “IMEC”, payable at Rudrapur.
Download Application Form : Click Here