Narayan Swami Hospital is a prestigious 100 bedded multi specialty Hospital at Dehradun, and is the first major venture of the 1008 Narayan Swami Charitable Trust (Regd). Narayan Swami Hospital & Dental College established in the year 2005. The College is located in a spacious building & equipped with the latest equipment to treat Dental & Oral cases. The College has strong faculty in all the branches of Dentistry with experienced staff members in all the faculties. The college offers Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course that is of 5 years duration including one year of compulsory rotator internship. The 1008 Narayan Swami Charitable Trust has a broader vision to facilitate quality professional education and shall place strong emphasis on academic quality and shall be driven by uncompromising ethics and professional approach.
Affiliation and Recognition of NSHDC, Dehradun
Narayan Swami Hospital and Dental College (NSHDC) is affiliated to HNB Garhwal University, approved and recognized by Dental Council of India.
Departments in Narayan Swami Hospital and Dental College (NSHDC)
- Dental Materials and Prosthodontcis
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
Narayan Swami Hospital and Dental College (NSHDC) Infrastructure
This Hospital is accommodated in a 3 storied building in a scenic location surrounded with picturesque mountain ranges. All the multi specialty departments have the expertise and the latest technologies to handle all kinds of complex medical cases. The Hospital is equipped with latest facilities, which function round-the-clock including ECG, Ultrasound, X-ray and Medical Laboratory, and state-of-the-art three operation theatres which can take up all surgeries ranging from Laparoscopic to Cardiothoracic surgeries, supported by well equipped life support systems and post operatives.
The intensive care areas are air-conditioned for optimum comfort and infection free environment. Highly streamlined systems coupled with synergized efforts of highly motivated and qualified doctors, paramedics and support staff, in a continuous cost cutting exercise without compromising on quality, will ensure delivery of advanced Medicare affordable. Narayan Swami Hospital provides the best of healthcare at a reasonable cost compared to any corporate hospital today.
Courses Offered in Narayan Swami Hospital and Dental College (NSHDC)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Course Description: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) (Degree Programme including Internship)
Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: Minimum 50% in Chemistry, Biology & English at 10+2 Level for a General, 40% for SC/ST Candidates
How To Apply: Contact (Institute) with 10+2 Original Mark sheet & Registration Fees Rs. 1, 00, 000/- DD.
Facilities in Narayan Swami Hospital and Dental College (NSHDC)
- Library: A Library is the heart, mind and soul of an educational institution and a fountain-head of innovativeness, inspiration and insight both for the students and the faculty. Learning and library are to each as the light to the lamp. The library is housed in a spacious section of the College building.
- Hostel: The College provides excellent hostel accommodation for students. While in the hostel, the students are responsible for the up keep of rooms, furnishing and fixtures. The College authorities may ask any inmate to vacate the hostel, if he/she is found indulged in any activity unbecoming of a student.
- Computer Lab: The College has well-equipped and well-managed Computer Lab. State-of-the-art IBM & HCL machines are available with all necessary peripherals. ISDN net connectivity is also available to students without any extra charge. The department has highly qualified faculty
- Transportation facility: The College has two buses, one for boys and one for girls for their transportation from hostels, city and other places. Students and staff for excursions and educational tours also use the buses.
How to reach Narayan Swami Hospital and Dental College (NSHDC)
Narayan Swami Hospital & Dental College is wonderfully situated at picturesque Doon Valley. It is located on the main Chakrata Road at Prem Nagar, with perfect proximity to the Queen of the Hills, Mussoorie, on one side, & the Religious Centers of Rishikesh & Haridwar, on the other.