Affiliation of ShreeDev Bhoomi Institute of Education, Science & Technology
- H.N.B. Garhwal UniversitySrinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee
Approved by National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE), All IndiaCouncil for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, PCI and UttarakhandGovt
Courses in Shree DevBhoomi Institute of Education, Science & Technology
B. Ed (Bachelor inEducation)
The B.Ed. Program aims to train teachers for theEnglish-medium and Hindi-medium schools in the private sector and in Governmentsector in Indiaand abroad. The curriculum, pedagogy and evaluation systems adopted by theUniversity are similar to those used in the typical Colleges of Education in USA. Emphasisis given to the development of domain knowledge and teaching skills. They takefoundational, pedagogical and experiential coursework to enable them to meetthe students with linguistic, cultural, learning and behavioral diversity.
Eligibility: Pass in graduation with 45 % marks (in anydiscipline)
Duration: One year
M. Ed (Masters inEducation)
The M. Ed program aims to provide education those candidateswho could teach in B. Ed with their talents and skills in private sectors or inGovt. sectors in Indiaand abroad. Emphasis is given to the development of necessary skill andequipment for making contribution to the field of their specific interest andscope of application of research.
Eligibility: B.Ed. or L.T or Equivalent.
Duration: One year
Pharmacy Courses Shree Dev Bhoomi Institute of Education, Science & Technology
D. Pharma program having the good to make pharmacist forgovernment and private hospitals in India and abroad and also forfurther higher education and research and development of all field of medicalsciences.
Eligibility: 10+2 (science stream) with 45% marks.
Duration: 2 Years
B. Pharma refers to the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy. Itscope is widened from private to government sector. It deals with all pharmaceuticalaspects. If one wants to pursue Master’s degree in Pharmacy, it can be attainedonly by completion of B. Pharma. It has enormous scope in private sector suchas Pharmaceutical industries, in Govt. such as drug inspector and in academicas well as in research and development.
Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 (science stream) with 50% marks.
Facilities in ShreeDev Bhoomi Institute of Education, Science & Technology
- Laboratories – College maintains four separate laboratories each for Physics, Chemistry,Biology and Computer Science. These are equipped with adequate facilities andmodern equipment. Internet facility is open to students to help them undertakeproject work.
- Library – The College also maintains a comprehensive library with a large number oftitles covering every field of knowledge. A very large collection of books,journals and periodicals from book publishers as well as other reputedmanagement institutes along with the annual corporate reports offer a massivewindow to the outside world. Well furnished reading rooms are provided forindividual reading and also for deliberations in groups.
- ITEducation – The College is imparting Computer Education as part of the curriculum.It is part of Intel’s Teach to the Future Program. This helps the students tokeep pace with the changing technology scene in their Mathematics and Sciencelessons. It develops their interests in advance scientific studies.
- Medical – Health care of students is given priority. The students are subjected to medicalchecks. An infirmary is maintained in the College with essential First Aidfacilities.
- Hostel – Hostels are available for girls and boys both.
- Transport – Transport facility is also available.