Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science was established in 1994 at Dehradun Uttarakhand by Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission with the financial support of its parent body – Darbar Shri Guru Ram Rai JI Maharaj, a 330 year old religious and philanthropic organization.
The Mission started the Institute of Technology and science in 1994 with two professional programmes – MBA (Fulltime and Part-Time) and MCA as per AICTE norms in 12.5 acres of land with well furnished building and required infrastructure. Later, BBA. B.Pharm and BCA, M.Pharm, M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), B.Sc. (CBZ) with Biotechnology courses were also started.
Programs Courses in Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science
- MBA – Master of Business Administration 2 Years (Full Time)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration 3 Years (Part Time)
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications 3 Years (Full Time)
- M. Pharm – Master of Pharmacy 2 Years (Full Time)
- B. Pharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy 4 Years (Full Time)
HNB Garhwal University Courses: Following Courses are approved by State Government and affiliated to HNB Garhwal University
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration 3 Years (Full Time)
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications 3 Years (Full Time)
- M. Sc. – Master of Science – Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2 Years (Full Time)
- B. Sc. – Bachelor of Science (CBZ – Biotechnology) Dual Degree-Diploma Programme 3 Years (Full Time)
Admission Procedure to Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute
Registration form along with Information Bulletin can be obtained from the office of the Institute on payment of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) in cash or by demand draft in favour of Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science payable at Dehradun. Candidates wishing to receive the application forms through post should send his/her request along with demand draft of Rs. 350/- in favour SGRRITS.One can download the Registration form and send it through speed post/courier along with the demand draft of Rs. 350/- only.
Completed registration form should reach the Institute Office/Chairman Admissions on or before the date mentioned in the Admission Notice. If applying for more than one course, a separate form for each course has to be submitted.