Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE) is a co-educational institution, constituent under the Rijan Educational Society. SCE is a group of eminent people having experience of running Academic Institution over two decades. College has outstanding facilities, well stocked library, state-of-the-art building and sporting complex, cafe set within campus in which our student & staff take great pride.
The Shivalik College of Engineering offers quality education and technical competencies on the strong foundation of values, ideals and rich culture to the students across the country. The campus is located in Arcadian environment and outskirts of the Dehradun city.
The college campus is free from pollution and is ideal for studies. The beauty of the Shivalik range of Himalayan Mountain is the most attractive feature. It is 13 K.M from the Inter Bus Terminal and around 16 K.M from the Railway Station. The Dehradun city is well connected to different part of the country through Rail Network. It is connected to capital city Delhi by Air.
The Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE) is equipped with world class infrastructure and highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
Mission of Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE)
- To provide Quality Engineering Education, enabling students to apply the advance knowledge acquired in practical spheres.
- To instill values, character and integrity in students.
- To comply with the economic goals of the nation and with the trends of the local enterprises.
- To empower each students to succeed in life and to contribute for the betterment of the society.
- To inspire and prepare the students to be a useful participant in the local and global community.
- To explore the Creative side in students, hence helping them to e innovative.
Recognition and Affiliation of Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE)
Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE) is recognized by AICTE New Delhi (All India Council For Technical Education) and affiliated to Uttaranchal Technical University, Dehradun
Course Offered in Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE)
Shivalik College of Engineering is a vibrant institute of technology offering graduate engineering programs (B. Tech.) in five different streams:
- Computer Science and Engineering : 60 Seats
- Information Technology : 60 Seats
- Electronics and Communication : 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering : 60 Seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 60 Seats (Approval awaited)
Admission Procedure in Shivalik College of Engineering (SCE)
Eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects Chemistry /Biotechnology /Computer Science and those who have appeared in All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012.
Departments in Shivalik College of Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Facilities in Shivalik College of Engineering
- Internet Center
- Hostel and Mess
- Other Amenities
- Training & Placement