Established in 2009, Siddhartha Law College (SLC) is registered under the Siddhartha Group of Institutions and managed by Siddhartha Educational Society under the leadership of renowned social worker Mr.Durga Prasad Verma and Mr.C.L Verma.
Siddhartha Law College is the only college registered under CLAT 2018. It is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) and approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi and recognized by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Aims and Objectives of Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
The institution aims at providing world class education and training to the students that enables them to adapt, excel, and succeed in the fast changing global working environment. With a mission to be the leader in its field, SLC holds a vision to create superlative human resources for society by providing up-to-date education and training and supporting academic research, consultancy, and development activities.
Courses offered in Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
|B.B.A-LL.B.||5 years||10+2 (any stream) with min 50% marks (Reserve candidate 45%)|
|B.A-LL.B.||5 years||10+2 (any stream) with min 50% marks (Reserve candidate 45%)|
|LL.B.||3 years||10+2 (any stream) with min 50% marks (Reserve candidate 45%)|
|LL.M.||1 year||LL.B with min 50% For All Category|
|P.G DIPLOMA||1 year|
Facilities in in Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
- Modern campus – The campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled and the classrooms are spacious with modern technology aids. The classrooms are designed with a view to cater to everyone and making learning a comfortable experience. Debates and classroom presentations are held in the classes to improve communication, public speaking, and debating skills of the students.
- Library – The library contains more than 6000 books on law and related subjects. There are magazines, newspapers, research papers, journals, and periodicals related to the subject matter. The library contains latest information and trends in the field. The students are also given the facility of book bank.
- Auditorium – The auditorium has a seating capacity of 1,000 students and is equipped with world-class facilities. Seminars by industry experts, both national and international are held in the auditorium.
- Well-maintained hostel – There is a separate hostel for girls and boys. The hostels are spacious with well-ventilated rooms. Facility of hot water during winters, laundry, ambulance, and regular medical check-ups are available.
- Clean canteen & mess – There are stringent quality parameters for canteen and mess. Food quality, cleanliness of utensils, and health status of mess staffs are regularly monitored.
- Computer Lab – The computer lab is well-equipped with the latest technological equipment to enhance the technical knowledge of the students.
Placements at Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
Siddhartha Law College has an active and dedicated training and placement cell that handle everything from engaging the students in personality development activities to conducting lectures and campus interviews from industry experts. The placement cell provides proper guidance for internships in courts and NGOs too.
Admission in Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
Siddhartha Law College admission process includes Online Registration/ Through Admission Forms available at official website. Admission into various courses at Siddhartha Law College requires basic eligibility.