Brief: Aloo Daal Pakora is served as a snack and is one of the favorite snacks of the locality of the Kumaon. It is served with chutney or tomato ketchup. It is an innovative food of Kumaon.
- Boiled Potatoes – 25 gms
- Ginger – 5 gms.
- Onions – 100 gms.
- Hot spices – 1-tsp.
- Garlic 5-6 flakes
- Lemon – 1
- Coriander leaves
- Green chilies 3-4
- Egg – 1
- Fat/oil for deep frying – 300 ml
- boiled mix Dal (pulse) – 100 gms.
- Bread crumbs – 100 gms.
- Peel and mash potatoes add salt and half of lemon.
- Chop onions, ginger, chilies and coriander leaves. Mix it with Dal. Add lemon juice shot spice.
- Flatten the potatoes and stuff the Dal mixture.
- Make a cylindrical role and dip in beaten egg white. Coat it with breadcrumbs, deep fry in oil.
- Served hot with chutney or tomato Ketchup.