Brief: Its a soup prepared from Gahat ( Kulth) Grains
- Boiled Gahat water – 500 ml
- Whole Garam Masala – 10 gms
- Cream – 10gms
- Gahat Dal – 150gms
- Ginger and Garlic water – 50 ml
- Boil Gahat grain soaked overnight in a pan with Garam Masala.
- Seperate the boiled dal and water.
- Grind the dal in the mixer and keep aside
- Heat boiled dal water in a pan, add Ginger and Garlic water, salt, black pepper powder and half the dal paste.
- Simmer the above mixer in low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with cream and serve hot soup