Brief: Bhaddu is a heavy bottom and narrow neck pot made of mix alloy.
- Rajma – 150 gms
- Urad Dal – 150 gms
- Oil – 100 ml
- Whole Garam Masala – 15 gms
- Turmeric powder – 1 Tea Spoon
- Cumin Seeds – 5 gms
- Whole Red Chilies – 4-5 Pieces
- Coriander Seeds – 5 gms
- Tomato Puree – 50 gms
- Cream – 10gms
- Salt to taste
- Put overnight soaked dal in Bhaddu with water
- Add whole Garam Masala, Salt and little oil, bring it to boil in medium heat until it tenders well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds, coriander seed, and whole red chilies and fry till it cracks.
- Add Ginger and Garlic paste, tomato puree and fry for sometime
- Add boiled dal and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cream. Serve hot.