Brief: Plyo is delicious Uttarakhand dish made with buttermilk and Ragi flour (Mandue Ka Atta or Chuna).
- Mandua – 300 gms
- Buttermilk – 600 ml
- Oil – 100 ml
- Whole Garam Masala – 15 gms
- Ginger Garlic paste – 30 gms
- Chopped Onion – 200 gms
- Red Chilli powder – 15 gms
- Turmeric powder – 1 Tea Spoon
- Cumin Seeds – 5 gms
- Coriander Seeds – 5 gms
- Salt to taste
- Mix Buttermilk and Mandua ka aata well
- Fry onions in oil with cumin seeds, coriander seeds, ginger garlic paste.
- Add whole Garam Masala, Salt, red chilli powder and tumeric powder.
- Add buttermilk-mandua mix and simmer it for 10 minutes.