Brief: Kumaoni delicacy prepared with mixed dal stock, thickened by Rice paste and served with Rice
- Bhatt(Black Soyabean) – 50 gms
- Gahat (Kulath) – 50 gms
- Rajma – 50 gms
- Channa – 50gms
- Urad – 50 gms
- Rice – 30 gms
- Ginger – 30 gms
- Garlic – 5-6 Flakes
- Cumin seeds – 1 Tea Spoon
- Cloves – 5-6
- Black pepper – 1 ½ Tea spoon
- Hot Spice – ½ Tea Spoon
- Green Coriander – ½ Bunch
- Soak Rice overnight and grind into fine paste
- Soak dals overnight and boil in plenty of water, till tender
- Make fine paste of black pepper, cloves, Ginger, Garlic And Cumin Seeds
- Fry the ground paste in Oil for sometime
- Add dal extract (Stock) and thicken it with Rice paste and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add hot spice.
- Garnish it with chopped Green Coriander and Boiled Rice.