Brief: Wow! mouth waters the moment you have a flavor of this refreshing and tempting mixture of radish, lemon, curd and paste of bhang seeds. It is usually eaten during winter seasons.
- Radish – 400 gms
- Garlic – 5 flakes
- Green chilies – 10
- Lemon – 1
- Salt to taste
- Curd – 250 gms
- Roasted Bhang seeds – 50 gms.
- Sugar – 60 gms
- Prepare batons of 2″ in length of peeled and properly washed radish.
- Grind garlic, roasted bhang seeds, green chilies together.
- Take out the lemon segments.
- Mix the paste well and toss radish in it and the lemon segments.
- Add curd, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Its ready to serve garnish with coriander leaves.