Brief: This chutney is mainly prepared during winters and is yummy with Tor ki daal n’ Bhaat or with Gahat ke paranthe. It can also be used as a dip for various snacks.
- Til (sesame seeds)- 3-4 tbsp
- Corriander leaves- 1 bunch
- Garlic cloves- 3-4 nos.
- Green chillies- 2-3 nos.
- Yoghurt or Lemon Juice- 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Dry Roast Til seeds in a pan on a moderate flame for 4-5 minutes. Take care not to overdo it.
- Grind Til seeds with corriander leaves, garlic cloves and green chillies.
- Add lemon juice or yoghurt and grind to a fine paste.
- Adjust salt and sugar.