Brief: Spicy Pakoras Prepared with different dal (Pulses)
- Urad Dal – 500gms
- Chhoped Onions – 1 Tea Spoon
- Jeera Powder – 1 Tea Spoon
- Garam Masala – 2 Tea Spoon
- Sesame Seeds – 5gms
- Green Chillies – 5-7
- Coriander leaves – ½ bunch
- Salt to taste
- Soak Urad overnight
- Strain and grind the dal into fine paste.
- Add Jeera powder, Garam masala, Salt, Chopped Onions, Coriander leaves, Chillies, and mix well.
- Make small balls by applying water on the palms and flatten them and coat them with sesam seeds.
- Deep fry in oil and serve hot with chutney