The annual International Yoga Festival 2014 is organized by Parmarth Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh, India.
During this one week Yoga Festival, you will have the opportunity to participate in over 70 hours of Yoga classes from world-class Yoga teachers practicing multiple styles of Yoga including Kundalini Yoga, Power Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and Kriya Yoga. The participants will also be blessed with the presence, satsang and divine words of revered saints and spiritual masters from within India.
The participants will also be blessed with the presence, satsang and divine words of revered saints and spiritual masters from within India, including H.H. Pujya Shankaracharya Swami Divyanand Teerthji, H.H. Pujya Sri Sri Ravi Shankarji, H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, H.H. Radhanath Swamiji and H.H. Pujya Mooji.
2014 Yoga Festival Program (Daily Program): –
- Daily classes start from 4am with Kundalini Sadhana practice and Ashtanga Primary series classes.
- Everyday at 6.30am we hold a one-hour yoga class, followed by a simple breakfast.
- At 8.30am you can join one of three two-hour hour yoga sessions followed by a series of lectures from 11.00am to 12.30pm.
- At 11:00 am, before lunch we have divine and inspiring lectures from revered saints and yoga acharyas on a variety of uplifting and inspiring subjects.
- A traditional Indian lunch is served from 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- The afternoon starts at 2.30pm with three instructional classes followed by three Yoga classes from 3.30pm to 5.00pm.
- From 6.00pm to 7.00pm we attend the special light ceremony, Aarti, on the banks of the river Ganga.
- Dinner is served at 7.30pm followed by a special evening programs of satsang with our spiritual leaders, cultural song and dance events, campfires and more, finishing by 9.30pm.