Uttarakhand Mahotsav 2017 is a small step to promote Uttarakhandi culture, food, and tourism across the world. You can enjoy this festival from 10th February to 12 February 2017 at Kalagram in Chandigarh. Abhudhya – ‘Ek nayi Shuruvaat’ an NGO is the organizer of this event.
Highlight of Uttarakhand Mahotsav 2017
- Exhibition stalls showcasing the Uttarakhandi traditional food, culture & tourism.
- A stage for showcasing the folk dance and various social welfare programmes.
- The main focus of the programme would be promoting skills of craftsmen artisans of the state.
- Puppet Show
- Health Camps
- Renowned photographers art gallery
- Books stalls promoting literature and culture
- Free books distribution on science and technology.
- Awareness programme on Food Adulteration (Govt. of India).
- Apart from this, various sponsors/organizations will get the opportunity to highlight their achievements by exhibiting their products.