About Char Dham Camps in Joshimath
The Chardham Camp in Joshimath is an eco-friendly adventure resort where you get a chance to enjoy the splendours of nature. The Chardham Camp Joshimath is an ideal place to stay while a visit to Badrinath Temple, Valley of Flowers, Hemkund Sahib and Auli. The camp at Joshimath provides weatherproof tents with attached washroom and modern amenities. The invigorating view of the Himalayas is distinctly visible from the Chardham Camp, Joshimath.
The Chardham Camp was introduced by the Leisure Hotels and Resorts in year 2003. The Chardham camps are located at the most picturesque resort of the region with modern facilities. Set amidst the serenity of lush flora, a stay at the commodious hotel in Char Dham feels like you are living in heaven. The Char Dham pilgrimage tours are also known as salvation tour and it is believed undertaking this heavenly journey imbues the soul with a regenerated self being.
Leisure Hotels offer Char Dham Package with accommodation in their Char Dham Camps. Here is the list CharDham Camps: Joshimath Char Dham Camp, Uttarkashi Char Dham Camp, Barkot Char Dham Camp, Harsil Char Dham Camp, Guptkashi Char Dham Camp
Location of Hotel Joshimath Char Dham Camp
The nearest Chardham Camp for Badrinath is located at Joshimath. Joshimath is situated 16 km from famous skiing destination Auli, which is best accessed by ropeway. Joshimath is located 280 kms from the Jolly Grant Airport and the nearest railhead to Joshimath is Rishikesh.
The Chardham Camp in Joshimath offers well furnished tents with attached washroom and modern amenities. The interiors of the rooms have been created in such a way so that it can match the mood of its charming romantic surroundings. Each of the rooms has an attached bathroom with hot and cold running water.
Dining in Joshimath Char Dham Camp, Joshimath
The Chardham Camp in Joshimath serves multi-cuisine dishes made from fresh and organic vegetables. The restaurant offers mouth watering food which adds charm to our stay at the heavenly place. Indulge yourself in the luscious food served by the expert chefs at The Chardham Camps.
Â - Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury-tents (16â€™ x 12â€™)
Â - Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water,Â Multi cuisine dining facilities
Â - Hot water bottles as sun down service,Â Guided visits to the shrine
Â - First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders,Â Escorted walk and visits to nearby areas
Â - STD / ISD conferencing facilities at the camps
Â - Well structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses, etc
Joshimath Char Dham Camp Tariff Rate Card
|The Char Dham Camp, Joshimath (Badrinath, Auli)||MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)||AP (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Till 25 June 2016||3750||4000|
|26 June - 31 Aug 2016||1800||2000|
|1 Sep 2016 - 15 April 2017||2100||2400|
Taxes Payable : 12.5 %
Tariff Validity : 15 April 2017
(Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- Christmas & New Year Packages will be updated soon.
Terms & Conditions:
- All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Tariff for Foreign Nationals/ NRIS are on request.
- Check Out Timing- 1100 Hrs; Check In Timing- 1300 Hrs. If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Taxes as per Government notification.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- All jurisdictions are subject to Nainital District only.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- However following deductions would be levied:
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival - 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.