Altus International School was established by (Late) Mr.K.S.Nagar and family. Aim of Altus International School is not only to educate students but to mould them into responsible citizens of the country. The school provides a warm and relaxed environment where children embody self confidence and innovative thinking process.
Altus International School curriculum includes value based education process that helps in the social, cultural and emotional growth of the child. It organizes multi-dimensional activities and offers interactive environ which boost confidence and self-belief among students.
Curriculum in The Altus International School, Dehradun
The school offers classes from Play Group to Class X anf follows a CBSE based curriculum of education. The english medium school is day and day boarding facility
Admission at The Altus International School, Dehradun
Option of online registration is available. On the official website of the school, registration form is available. Parent/guardian can fill the form online or download the form. Registration form and prospectus are also available at the school office on all working days at the prescribed timings. The child is called for Common Aptitude Assessment on prescribed date that is given to parent/guardian at the time of registration.
1. Registration form must be filled and submitted at the office within three days of issue of Registration Form.
2. Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms without photograph will be considered invalid.
3. Date of written test/observation & Interaction will be given at the time of registration.
4. Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test/observation & interaction & availability of seats.
5. Admission to LKG/UKG will be through observation/interaction.
6. Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original birth certificate.
7. In case, the child is found to be mentally /physically unfit to attend the school then the school Management reserves the right to cancel the admission & refund the security deposit only.
8. Parents must bring both the copies of admit card to the school on written test & interaction date.
9. List of short listed candidates will be displayed at the school office & city Office (date will be intimated on the written test day.)
10. Candidates will be called for interaction/interview if required.
11. Parents of successful candidates will be required to complete the admission formalities by depositing the required fees & other charges along with the submission of necessary documents within the prescribed date.
At the time of Registration the following documents along with Registration Form are to be submitted at the school office:
- Duly Filled & signed Registration Form.
- Recent colored passport size photograph pasted at the appropriate places in the Form.
- Photocopy of proof of birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation)