Amtul’s Public School is a co-educational residential school situated in Nainital. The school was established in 1983 and has classes from I to XII. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi and has English as its medium of instruction. It offers excellent facilities for education along with well-equipped hostel facilities under the parental guidance of devoted teachers.
The school strives to provide holistic education to its students with equal attention given to sports and co-curricular activities. School aims for pupils to leave the institution as independent, creative, contented citizens who have a yearning to be life-long learners. One of the ideals inculcated in the students is to understand the ethical, social and individual values.
Amtul’s Public School Nainital Curriculum
The school follows the curriculum outlined by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi along with CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) approach. The school offers Science as well as Commerce streams in the +2 level.
Some subjects offers various subjects upto class X – English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu & French languages, Mathematics, Environmental & Social Science (i.e. History, Civics, Geography, Disaster Management), General Science (i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Art, Health Education and Computer Science.
For class XI and XII the subjects offered are –
Science – English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and Computer Science/ Hindi/ Physical Education
Commerce – English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies and Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Hindi/ Physical Education
Amtul’s Public School Nainital Features
- Classrooms – Well-equipped, spacious and well-ventilated classrooms are present in the school which accommodates roughly 35 students to maintain a low teacher-student ratio. Each student is provided with a locking facility, so that he can keep his books locked safely in the class thus, avoiding the burden of carrying them daily.
- Hostel – The school has large and airy dormitories which are spacious and comfortable. Facilities for indoor games and TV and cable are provided for educational purposes are also provided in the central room.
- Audio-Visual Room – Keeping up with the growing trend of technology, the school has state of the art AV room which provider more interactive and effective learning experience.
- Computer and Science Labs – Well-equipped physics, chemistry and biology labs along with computer labs are also present in the school premises for the students to learn about practical aspects of their respective subjects.
Admission to Amtul’s Public School Nainital
Admission to the school is granted on the basis of admission test and personal interview with the child as well as the parents. If the school finds a pupil meeting requisite criteria, a provision offer is made which is to be accepted within 2 weeks.
Interested parents should submitted the letter of acceptance along with a bank draft of the following fees –
1. Admission Fee
2. Security Deposit (refundable)
3. Half of the School Fee + Other Charges
Admission will be confirmed after the receipt of fee and Transfer Certificate of the previous school or an affidavit declaring the date of birth of the ward.