Situated in Haldwani, Aryaman Vikram Birla Institute of Learning (AVBIL) is a co-educational school that has classes from LKG to XII. Established in 2004, the school is affiliated to CBSE and prepares students for the All India Senior Secondary Examination (AISSE). It has English as a medium of instruction.
The school strives to impart the right values of education to its students with the firm focus of holistic development in all aspects of life. The core values the school offer maximum attentions are academic excellence, development of skills and character formation. The school also mixes co-curricular and sporting activities which complements the formal learning process.
Curriculum in Aryaman Vikram Birla Institute of Learning Haldwani
The school adheres to the curriculum outlined by CBSE, Delhi. The academic year begins in April and finishes in March following year. It is divided into two terms :
First Term: April to September
Second Term: October to March
The school’s curriculum is designed to bring about an all-round development in the overall personality of the child. Pedagogy that is followed at the school is child-centric, and we believe in encouraging learning by inquiry, exploring and through experience.
Aryaman Vikram Birla Institute of Learning Features
- Transport – The school offers transport faculties to its students to all possible regions in the vicinity. A high degree of discipline apart from the safety and comfort of the students is maintained while traveling on the bus.
- Counseling – The school has a counseling unit that looks after the emotional, personal and psychological needs of students. Career counseling is also provided by the experts.
- Medical – The school has an infirmary for first-aid and prompts medical assistance. In emergency cases, the student is shifted to the nearby clinic.
- Library – The school library stocks an exhaustive collection of books (fiction and non-fiction), dailies, journals, and magazines along with CDs and DVDs for its students.
- Laboratories – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Social Studies laboratories function in the school to augment practical know-how of students in the related subjects.
Co-Curricular Activities in Aryaman Vikram Birla Institute of Learning, Haldwani
The choice of a varied program in Socially Useful Productive Work and co-curricular activities is offered to the students. These activities help in developing the latent potential of a child and are therefore given a significant place in the school timetable. Students participate in various activities that include:
- Art & Craft
- Poetic Symposia
- Creative Writing
- Games & Sports
- Activity Club: Dance club, Eco-club, Yoga club, Martial Art club, etc.
- Cultural Centre
Admissions in Aryaman Vikram Birla Institute of Learning Haldwani
Admission to the school begins in L.K.G. The eligible age for candidates seeking admission to L.K.G should be within the age group of 3 to 4 years as on April 1st of the year of admission. Registration form along with prospectus will be available from the first week of February.
Admission to classes other than L.K.G. is subject to available vacancies. Admission is granted purely on the basis of merit. Applications for registration forms should be accompanied by an authentic document containing the candidate’s date of birth. We accept date of birth certificates only from Municipal Corporation.