Brooklyn School is an english medium co-ed school in Dehradun running on Indian cultural background. Founded in 1987 by the Dehradun’s famous physician Late Dr Ram Murti, the school offers classes from Play Group to Class XII. The Brooklyn School is affiliated with the Council for Indian School Certficate Examinations, New Delhi.
Brooklyn School is centrally located in Dehradun city at Dalanwala and its campus runs onhistoric mansion of ‘Bosfell’ of Brooklyn estate. The school focuses on the overall development of students imbibing best qualities to become a good citizens of the society and country.
Brooklyn School Dehradun Curriculum
Brooklyn School imparts education as per the pattern set by CISCE, New Delhi. The Class X and XII examinations is conducted on ICSE and ISC pattern each year.
Brooklyn School Dehradun Features
– Co-Curricular Activities : Plays, dramas, skits, cokkery, music, painting, handicrafts, guest lectures
– Health Care and Medical facilities
– Computer Education
– Educational Tours
– Games & Physical Education
– Seminars, Symposiums & Exhibitions
– Inter School Competitions & Activities
Brooklyn School Academics
The school has best state of art infrastructure and facilities to support world class education.
- Classroom : Each classroom is spacious and has comfortable seating arrangement.
- Laboratory : Practical methodology makes learning faster and easy. Various labs has well equipped modern instruments and latest apparatus.
- Library : Well stocked library has books on curriculum, poetry, fiction, newsletters, informative magazines, journals and encylcopedias.
- Computer Lab : Latest computers with best learning softwares and programs are installed in state of art computer lab.
Admission in Brooklyn School Dehradun
The school takes admission through registration cum interview process.
- For Play group to UKG : Interview of parents and child
- For Class I to IX & XI : Passing marksheet of previous class
Registration Form/ Prospectus can be obtained from school office on any working day.