DAV Centenary Public School is an English medium co-educational institution in Haldwani, Uttarakhand. One of the oldest schools in Haldwani, DAV Centenary Public School is managed by Dayanand Anglo-Vedic College Managing Committee. The school run classes from Nursery to Class 12th. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
The D.A.V College Managing Committee has a network of more than 750 educational institutions in India and abroad. as well. Started in 1886, the DAV schools provide excellent western studies in Vedic culture. DAV Centenary Public School Haldwani also has the lowest education fee in the city.
Curriculum in DAV Centenary Public School Haldwani
DAV Centenary Public School offers education from playgroup to Class XII. After class X, students have the option to choose from Science or Commerce.
DAV Centenary Public School Facilities
- Laboratories: The school has Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology as well as Computer Labs for Junior & Senior Classes.
- Library: The School has a well-stocked library for junior and senior classes having variety of books.
- Sports: Playground for Indoor & Outdoor games, swimming pool, cricket, etc.
Admission in DAV Centenary Public School Haldwani
Admission in the DAV Centenary Public School is done by the registration process which begins in December for the new session. Candidates for admission should be introduced by their parents or guardians who shall remain responsible for their fees, regular attendance, and good conduct. They must, moreover, come provided with the following :
- A birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation for admission in Kindergarten.
- A School Leaving Certificate from a recognized school. The School Leaving Certificate of the students joining from outside Haldwani must be countersigned by the Education Officer of the State/District in which the previous school is situated.
- A certified copy of the marks obtained in the last Examination
Provisional admission in class XI (Streams: Science, Commerce, and Humanities) is given in April on the basis of the pre-board examination result of Class X. An external student is admitted to class XI if : –
- He/She clears her class X CBSE/ICSE/STATE BOARD examination
- Obtains the percentage prescribed by the school.
- His/her conduct is good.