Dream Flowers is a play school in Dehradun which addresses the educational and emotional needs of early childhood years by following methods of overall development. It believes in balancing learning along with fun from the very first stage of early education through its various programs.
The school always strive to ensure a student friendly, stimulating, enriching and intellectually challenging learning environment for students. Moreover, the mission is to train the future generations to face challenging situations and to inculcate in them the value of self-discipline and a sense of responsibility.
Objectives of Dream Flowers Play School, Dehradun
- Provide an environment in which all students are responsive to change and receptive to new ideas.
- Environment, which sustains and improves the quality of teaching and learning programs.
- Recognizemajor issues associated with care of the atmosphere.
- Encourage international exchange visits, as well as sporting and cultural links with other schools overseas to enable students to experience a variety of opportunity to broaden their horizon.
- A school with a commitment towards empowering its students with a passion towards becoming lifelong learners.
Programs Offered by Dream Flowers Play School, Dehradun
- Toddler Care – 1.5 to 2.5 Years
- Nursery – 2.5 To 3.5 Years
- Kindergarten – 3.5 To 4.5 Years
Admission in Dream Flowers, Dehradun
One can get admission throughout the year on first come first serve basis depending on the availability of seats. Parents can contact school premises or can directly visit the school and get the admission done for their child.
Facilities in Dream Flowers, Dehradun
The school provides first class facilities, where students can get exposure of greater learning. The school provide a large, air-conditioned, child-friendly atmosphere with the following facilities :
- Creative and colourful classroom
- Well-equipped Library
- Splash pool
- Massive alfresco area
- Transportation facility