Drona’s International School Dehradun is a day scholar English medium co-educational school in Dehradun. Drona’s International School was established in 1983 and affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. The School holds classes from Nursery to Class XII.
Located in Dehradun, Drona’s International School is a CBSE based co-educational school. It was established in 1983 for nurturing talent with education in Dehardun. Affiliated from CBSE pattern, Drona’s International School provides education to classes from Nursery to Class XII.
Co-Curricular Activities in Drona’s International School, Dehradun
Drona’s International School, Dehradun making a difference in child education by keep focusing on the overall development of the student through co-curricular activities. The school involves activities like Dance, Music, Debate, Drama, Quiz competitions, etc as the major co-curricular activities.
Facilities in Drona’s International School, Dehradun
- Digital Classroom: Drona’s International School offers well-lit, airy, spacious classrooms with age-appropriate child-friendly furniture. The School has Digital classrooms to teach subjects like English Grammar, Maths, Science, History, Geography through audio-visual aids. Interactive whiteboard to work with complex diagrams, figures, images, and animations. Computers to play stories, news, rhymes, cartoon films and educational programs.
- Laboratories: The school has well-designed separate labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computers which are fully equipped as per the guidelines laid by CBSE.
- Library: The school library has a collection of wonderful and exciting books suited to the needs and tastes of growing children. The Library is equipped with 7,000 books on various subjects ranging from academic subjects like English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Commerce, Computers, Economics to extracurricular non-Academic subjects like Sports, Cookery, Fiction, Poetry, Plays, Biographies, Arts, etc.
- Transport: To ensure safe travel the school has its own fleet of school buses designed as per standards and manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of small children. For supervision and monitoring, a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
Admission in Drona’s International School, Dehradun
The school admits students belonging to all strata of society. Drona’s International School has a heterogeneous class composition and we admit children of people from all walks of life. Admissions are granted to students from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and from various communities.
- Step 1: Admission Enquiry: Submit the online Enquiry Form or visit the school admissions office. Our admissions counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
- Step 2: Registration: The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parents along with the self-attested Date of Birth certificate.
- Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with Parents: Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution.
- Step 4: Form Submission: Parents need to fill out the admission form and ensure that all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
- Step 5: Admission: Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies in various classes. We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent. Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- Step 6: Fee Payment: Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
- Step 7: Parent Orientation Program: There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form, Copy of the Birth Certificate,
Copy of Report Card of previous year.
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Aadhar Card.
- 3 Passport size photographs of the student.
- 2 photographs of Parents. (Joint Photograph)
- Original TC from the previous school.
- A Fitness Certificate from an MBBS medical practitioner stating clearly that the child is fit for routine activities of the school.
- The Admission form must be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information that will assist you in your relationship with the School.