Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi, Ecole Globale International School is a Girls’ only boarding school providing education for Grade IV to XII. The school is also affiliated to the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) for classes IX and XI.
Established in April 2012, the Ecole Globale school runs under the Asian Educational Charitable Trust by Mr Amarjeet Juneja who is also the president of the school. Situated amidst the peaceful location in Dehradun valley, the school is the home of world-class infrastructure, academic, and sports facilities.
Curriculum in Ecole Globale International Girl School, Dehradun
The CBSE Program offered by the School is monitored by the Central Board of Secondary Education and is offered from Class IV through Class XII. Initially, when a student enrolls into the school, they get to only choose the CBSE Curriculum, as it one of the most popular and widely accepted boards in the country. An individual may continue to study as a CBSE student until the end of their school tenure. However, they are offered a choice to shift to the CIE (Cambridge) Curriculum before the beginning of Class IX.
Features of Ecole Globale International Girls School, Dehradun
- The school is located on the outskirts of the city in a very peaceful location.
- The infrastructure of the school is top-notch, and the surrounding atmosphere is immaculate.
- The school is located in Dehradun, which is one of the safest cities in India, especially for women.
- The school has adopted the Cambridge Assessment International Education ( CAIE) program which is recognized globally, providing an efficient international to the students.
- The school is furnished with all the major facilities such as squash, badminton and basketball courts, swimming pool, auditorium, amphitheater, fields and running tracks.
- Classrooms are well-equipped with all the technically advanced teaching equipment such as electronic boards, visual presenters, projectors, etc. The teaching environment is interactive and productive.
- The housing and hostel facilities of the schools are also very complacent.
- The school has a large campus spread across a 40-acre land area.
- The student-teacher ratio is 10:1, which is optimum for ensuring good education. Because of the smaller class size teachers can provide individual attention to the students.
- The academic performance of the students at the national level exams and competitions have also been excellent.
Co-Curricular Activities in Ecole Globale International School, Dehradun
- Clubs: The school offers a host of clubs and activities to the student’s that they can become a part of and are guided by some specialist trainers for the same. The choices of clubs offered at Ecole Globale are Music Club, Dance Club, Art Club, Cookery Club, Poetry Club, etc.
- Sports: All sports disciplines are given equal importance and are played with great enthusiasm under the guidance of specialized coaches. In essence, disciplines offered are Swimming, Shooting, Badminton, Basketball, Athletics, Football, Tennis, Table Tennis, Squash, Martial Arts, etc.
- Trips & Expedition: The school frequently organizes some educational and adventurous trips, which are prolific for students from a learning and recreational standpoint.
- Community Service: Ecole Globale has conducted many talks on hygiene and sanitation, to make a difference to daily lives. It also involved itself in the education of the underprivileged by contributing books through the Community Library Project.
Awards & Recognition
The school has established itself and earned its name among the top institutes of the country. Here are a few notable achievements of the school:-
- In 2013, the school was ranked as the 6th best school in India in the “Peers and Parents Survey”, conducted by the Education World Magazine.
- The school was the recipient of the National Excellence Award in the 3rd National Schools Excellence Award ceremony conducted by Brainfeed in New Delhi. The award was given to the school for its progressive and pedagogical teaching practices. Dr. Kiran Bedi was the chief guest of the award ceremony.
- The school was also ranked among the top 10 boarding schools in India in a survey conducted by The India Today Group. The study was conducted on the grounds of excellence, performance, and facilities.
Ecole Globale International Girl’s School offers admission from grade IV to XII. The first stage of the admission process is to initiate the registration by filling the ‘Registration Form’ along with the prescribed registration fee and the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- 2 recent passport size colored photographs of the candidate
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Copy of last exam progress report
All candidates will be assessed on their academic capabilities and performance in English, Hindi, Maths and General Education. Assessment will be based on minimal development levels required at the conclusion of the previous class, in keeping with the school’s syllabus. The assessment will be followed by an interview. Failure to attend the above interview will cause the registration to lapse.