Edify World School is an English medium secondary school located in Doon valley. The co-educational world school is a part of MDN EDIFY Education, an initiative of the DRS group. The school follows CBSE curriculum integrated with the International Baccalaureate IB PYP Primary Years Programme from Kindergarten to Grade V. Presently the school offers classes from KG to Class VI and will upgrade one class each year.
Edify World School Dehradun provides international education with unique 3C planned methodology and a well-structured curriculum. The highly professional team running school ensures the overall development of the students.
Edify World School Dehradun Vision & Mission
Edify World School’s vision is to prepare individuals having the capability of progressive thinking, creating and initiating positive change in the social, economic and cultural front impacting the global community through knowledge, understanding, and attitude. The school mission is to nurture children to develop creative, disciplined, dynamic leaders of the future.
Edify World School Dehradun Academics
The school has a CBSE curriculum with practicing skill-based learning methodology. There are various choices of subjects making students more competent, qualified and productive for the future. The vision-guided 3C curriculum (Character, Competence, and Content) focuses on creating progressive thinking individuals.
Edify World School Dehradun Facilities
The school has a state of art infrastructure and world-class facilities making it the best place for learning in Dehradun.
- Transport: Safe transport bus facility with temperature control, monitors showing educational videos, bus attendants and a teacher.
- Catering: A food program supports nutritional health benefits for children
- Infrastructure: Spacious classroom, Creative spaces, dining halls, library, indoor sports complex, AC classroom and transportation, amphitheaters, sandpit area for pre-primary section, CCTV monitoring
- Health Care: Full-time nurse with first aid and regular physical development check. Well equipped infirmary with first aid equipment with beds and washing/ shower facility
- Lab: Well equipped Science lab for learning by experiments
- Resource Center: Interactive learning through games, worksheets, puzzles, etc
- Technology: Inclusion of e-classrooms for the usability of technology in learning.
Edify World School Activities
- Sports Facilities: Tennis, cricket, basketball, swimming, roller skating, yoga, karate, badminton, football, hockey and adventure sports
- Hobbies: Creative arts, performance arts and visual arts our children grow aesthetically sensitive, imaginative, creative and improve upon their communication skills.
- Educational Tours: Science & Historical tour, Wildlife tour
- Clubs: Students clubs and organizations like Literary club, Musical club, science club, art club, eco-club, etc
- Committee: Academic, Sports, Discipline, Mess, Lingua committee, etc
Edify World School Admission
The school offers admission to Kindergarten IK I, IK II, IK III and Grades I to IX, subject to the availability of seats and eligibility. Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of Rs.1500/-. This can be rendered in cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Edify School Dehradun, payable at Dehradun. The school conducts an entrance examination for children seeking admission to Edify World School Dehradun. These entrance examinations are conducted well before the commencement of the new academic session.
Document needed for admission –
- Six passport size photographs of the child and one photograph of parents.
- One certified copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy each of the details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Transfer Certificate (TC)/ Record sheet from the school last attended (if applicable).
- Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
- The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.